ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Michael Ealy! :love:

michaelealy.jpg
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jiggs31
    jiggs31 Posts: 117
    Options
    Too many women to mention........ not enough space to list them all!! :) Alex Parks, Kelly Adams (Hustle), Jaime Pressly, Katee Sackhoff, Nigella Lawson, Kristen Stewart, Jodie Foster, Katherine Moennig, Agyness Deyn, Fairuza Balk, and the list goes on!!!

Only two worthy blokes - Sam Trammell (True Blood) and Josh Brolin (True Grit / Wall Street 2)
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have too many to count...mine are typically sports guys. Joe Mauer...mmmmm, also Matt Cullen, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees

For non sports guys, I'm all about Mike Rowe...he's just such a guy. Also love me some Johnny Depp and I have to say Josh Duhamel because he's from my hometown and total sweetheart!!!!

Is it getting warm in here?

I me Mike Rowe twice. He did a dirty jobs in detroit lakes and he stayed at the lodge in dl when i was working there and I worked the 3-11pm to myself and I had to go to his room like a million times because he couldn't come to the lobby or it would have gotten crazy. He did come down a little later and bought a bunch pf people drinks, he tipped me really well too. He was so nice and really appreciated me going up to his room so he wouldn't get mauled by people. We played checkers one night too. Anyways so about 6 months later I went to NY and went to good morning america and he was the guest on there. After the show was done he was signing autographs and he seen me and was like Natalie and came and gave me a big hug. i was shocked he remembered me, he was super down to earth and that makes him super sexy
  • Galletakek
    Options

Ian-ian-somerhalder-17987587-485-523.jpg

he has the most mesmerizing blue eyes...

wow yes he does O.O sooo gorgeous!
  • jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    Options
    William Shatner
    LOL
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I have too many to count...mine are typically sports guys. Joe Mauer...mmmmm, also Matt Cullen, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees

For non sports guys, I'm all about Mike Rowe...he's just such a guy. Also love me some Johnny Depp and I have to say Josh Duhamel because he's from my hometown and total sweetheart!!!!

Is it getting warm in here?

I me Mike Rowe twice. He did a dirty jobs in detroit lakes and he stayed at the lodge in dl when i was working there and I worked the 3-11pm to myself and I had to go to his room like a million times because he couldn't come to the lobby or it would have gotten crazy. He did come down a little later and bought a bunch pf people drinks, he tipped me really well too. He was so nice and really appreciated me going up to his room so he wouldn't get mauled by people. We played checkers one night too. Anyways so about 6 months later I went to NY and went to good morning america and he was the guest on there. After the show was done he was signing autographs and he seen me and was like Natalie and came and gave me a big hug. i was shocked he remembered me, he was super down to earth and that makes him super sexy

that is SOOO COOOL!!!! I knew I loved him for a reason!!
  • Joobster
    Joobster Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bruce Greenwood (Canadian Actor)....since seeing his butt in Wild Orchid!!!!!
    "HOLD ME"
  • JustGresh
    Options
    My Top 3:

Mila Kunis
    MilaKunis07.jpg

Also, Olivia Munn & Emily Didonato
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My Top 3:

Mila Kunis
    MilaKunis07.jpg

Also, Olivia Munn & Emily Didonato

If I was into chicks Mila Kunis would totally be on my list and so would
    Shakira.jpg
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Love love love Johnny depp, robert pattinson and Sean connery (Yes he's now 81, but he's aged well and i loove his accent!) lol :)

Super pretty women who i would love to be, Alexis bledel, Drew barrymore! soooo pretty!
  • MsKittyCAT
    Options
    seeing the pics in this thread has given me a few new crushes, lol.

How do you post pics on here???
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Alexander Skaarsgard, Johnny Depp (though he is slowly losing teh hot), and I have had a total girl-crush on Angelina Jolie.
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I lust Daniel Buran! :love:
    danielburan.jpg
  • :heart: :heart: :heart: GAGA OH RAH RAH, I love Lady GaGa <3 I want to find my very own special GaGa like woman :-)
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    Shemar Moore
    ShamarMoore.jpg
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum!! <3
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    Shemar Moore
    ShamarMoore.jpg

WOOF what a hottie, ya i know this comming from a 51YO, so what hes cute!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have a serious girl-crush on one of the actresses from Two Broke Girls. The brunette with the huge boobs (haha).
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Gerard Butler (his body and accent kill me)... I told my hubby that he would be my free pass if his car happened to break down in rural New Jersey and he needed to use my phone:wink:
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Dianna Agron

dianna_agron_unveils_short_haircut_in_video.jpg