• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Alyssa Milano

nn5yxe.jpg
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Alex O'Laughlin from Hawai'i 5-0. I needed a cold shower after the MMA episode.
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    GAGA OH RAH RAH, I love Lady GaGa <3 I want to find my very own special GaGa like woman :-)
    http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Lady-Gaga-Marry-The-Night-single-cover-art.jpg
    Oh my Ive had cheese and seen GaGa, sweet dreams tonight lol

I see you had some trouble with your pic, the_incredible_shrulk. Here you go:
    ladygagamarrythenightsi.jpg

(NOTE: Gaga is not for me!)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Mo Williams and Shemar Moore.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in love with Zak Bagans from Ghost adventures! LOL He is not at all my type! And then there is Zac Efron...he's too cute. And Ryan Gosling...
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    OK . . . I'm just going to say it. Helen Mirren.
  • ErinBeth7
    Options
    Gerard Butler (his body and accent kill me)... I told my hubby that he would be my free pass if his car happened to break down in rural New Jersey and he needed to use my phone:wink:

Gerard Butler...YES!!! So gorgeous
  • wildiriss
    wildiriss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Christian Baaaaale! Mmmmm he's so attractive. I've loved him since he was in Newsies :P. His acting in The Fighter gives me goosebumps. And he's kind of a loose cannon...I guess I have a thing for bad boys ;)

christian_bale_5.jpg
  • GAGA OH RAH RAH, I love Lady GaGa <3 I want to find my very own special GaGa like woman :-)
    http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Lady-Gaga-Marry-The-Night-single-cover-art.jpg
    Oh my Ive had cheese and seen GaGa, sweet dreams tonight lol

I see you had some trouble with your pic, the_incredible_shrulk. Here you go:
    ladygagamarrythenightsi.jpg

(NOTE: Gaga is not for me!)

your a star :-) I think I could stare at this picture all night lol
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN LOGAN LERMAN
  • oodlesnoodles
    oodlesnoodles Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Christian Baaaaale! Mmmmm he's so attractive. I've loved him since he was in Newsies :P. His acting in The Fighter gives me goosebumps. And he's kind of a loose cannon...I guess I have a thing for bad boys ;)

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebsm/christianbale/christian_bale_5.jpg

OMG me too! Funny, I was just scrolling through and wondering why NO ONE had said him!! I looooove him as Batman and he was sexy and creepy in American Psycho.

Also, Mickey Rourke BEFORE he was all weird looking, like 9 1/2 Weeks . YUMMMMMM

OH!! One more.............................Jon Hamm!!!!!!!
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    wait a minute all you people saying gerard butler realize logan lerman was in that movie too right?

:flowerforyou:
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Gerard Way - the singer from My Chemical Romance.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/Julee_Christine/?action=view&current=Gerard-Way-gerard-way-16900749-467-700.jpg

And Michale Graves from the Misfits. And Daniel Gildenlow from Pain of Salvation

Also LOVE Robert De Niro.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Alex O'Laughlin from Hawai'i 5-0. I needed a cold shower after the MMA episode.

OMG yes!!! I kept asking hubby to rewind him walking down to the ring...LOL
  • wildiriss
    wildiriss Posts: 47 Member
    Options

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebsm/christianbale/christian_bale_5.jpg

OMG me too! Funny, I was just scrolling through and wondering why NO ONE had said him!! I looooove him as Batman and he was sexy and creepy in American Psycho.

RIGHT?! When he has that hatchet... wowza! ;)
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    JASON STATHAM!!!!!!!!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    David Duchovny (Fox Mulder)

Jared Padalecki ( Sam Winchester)

Zachary Levi ( Chuck Bartowski)

:heart: I can't decide. hehe
  • ErinBeth7
    Options
    I forgot to add Leonardo DiCaprio. He's got that classic look and he's one of the best actors!! I've loved him since I was little!

leo_dicaprio1_300_400.jpg
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    theron.jpg

Paula-Patton-in-Mission-Impossible-Ghost-Protocol-2.jpg
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Joe Flanigan, from Stargate Atlantis.

Yeah, I'm a nerd. :blushing: