favorite snack while watching calories?

Options
124»

Replies

• vadiane1
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I see a lot of posts about any kind of nut...I know they are good for you, but what do you do if you cannot have them? Any other options?
  • groxyy
    groxyy Posts: 14
    Options
    Grape tomatoes, roasted chickpeas, yogurt, Snack Well Brownie Bites, Baby carrots with homemade hummus. Yummy =]
  • ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Grape tomatoes, roasted chickpeas, yogurt, Snack Well Brownie Bites, Baby carrots with homemade hummus. Yummy =]

O yum Hummus!!
  • Gosser
    Gosser Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Soya yoghurt or soya desserts, yummy and keep you feeling full
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    My favorites are:

Spicy nacho popcorn

Plain popcorn with kernels ketchup shakers

frozen raspberries with yogurt

sugar free jello with light cool whip

Cheecha puffs (new product, not in all areas yet) They have 90 calories in two cups and they are awesome! They come in chip flavors like pickle and ketchup

Pop chips (like low calorie muncho chips)

veggies with low fat sour cream dip

Wasa breads with laughing cow cheese

for a chocolate treat I like Skinny cow or Malteasers
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    low fat popcorn!
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a snack person but here's a couple of my favorites.

mini babybell (70 calories), carbmaster yogurt (60 calories), kirkland greek yogurt with a few blueberries(160 calories with 24 g of protein!) or stawberries & nutella (about 150 calories)

usually I'll just have a cup of coffee :heart:
  • whatamess00
    whatamess00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My favorite snacks are: Clemintines, grapes, small whole wheat tortilla - spread about a tsp of peanut butter - mash a banana on top - sprinkle a small handful of kashi(for crunch) - Roll up and enjoy!
  • Avengertk
    Avengertk Posts: 102
    Options
    suffering reguarly from amnemia I had some fresh spinach around... when the muchies took hold I had it with light soy sauce.... delicous also low snacking on raw carrots... got to be careful though i did snack alot on them before and went a nice shade of orange