what makes a man sexy?

Options

Replies

• marrtini
    Options
    For me its the shoulders and the arms, and then he has to have something to talk about, and eyes that tell me what he is thinking without having to tell me. Truly a sense of confidence without arrogance and a desire to make something of himself and include me in his plan.

Foolish maybe, I dont' really care if he works at McDonalds or anything, just someone who has a zest for life and enjoys what he does.
  • amyrp8c
    amyrp8c Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A good tall guy so i can wear my heels (im 5ft9) :happy: also nice big sholders and a nice smile
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Bald and brainy! Ultimate turn on!
  • amyrp8c
    amyrp8c Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This guy

alcide3.png

Tall, big muscles, rough around the edges, and a little bit dark.

Perfection :laugh: :love:
  • marbospain
    Options
    You are right Secret.....chivalry makes a man WAY more attractive. And manners. We were just at dinner, and a guy had his stupid hat on. I felt sorry for his wife. Having to stare at him. Maybe she likes the hat. It just seems so ill bred, and chivalry and manners make a man a gentleman, and thus....WAAAAY more attractive.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Physically - sexy smile! muscular but not huge, I'm a chest and arms girl
    Personality - sweet, thoughtful, sensitive, funny, outdoorsy, motivated
    And yes, chivalry is very much alive!
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    Lol : rough hands, sexy muscular legs??? And make me laugh- but also be able to hold an intelligent conversation. - pretty much my husband! :)
  • tritt86
    tritt86 Posts: 32
    Options
    1. Make me laugh
    2. Nice smile
    3. optimism
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a little bit reserved (not too loud or cocky), intelligence, a little bit of mystery, nice broad smile, nice big hands, natural looking body (not overly big muscles that look out of place), well defined abs or even a little bit of fat on them, sense of humor, sense of adventure & spontaneity, and a big penis :-)

That's not too much to ask for, right?
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Shoulders!!!!!! Broad shoulders and a slim waist.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    LOL. You made my day.
    Trying to be modest here.:laugh:
    i think we all know that the answer lies within his pants.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Great face, great smile, smells nice, humorous (simply a must), slightly nerdy, and nice arms. I'm sure I could list more but those are the more important ones.
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am bald!!!
  • utayah
    utayah Posts: 43
    Options
    A quiet confidence without arrogance and being self-righteous.
    Simple, clean guy with a simple, clean wardrobe.
    Being a gentleman without kissing a**.
    A stable job.
    A tiny dab of cologne enough to be smelled when close up...not halfway across the room.
    All this with a good sense of humor and intelligence.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I love geeky guys. I don't really have a specific body type that I find attractive. But I love funny, nerdy, dorky, smart guys.

And we nerds love women who feel this way. "Nerd" is a term of endearment. :)
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Physically, thick framed glasses and a beard always help!!! I think super muscular guys are REALLY unattractive (my fiance is in the process of P90X, so maybe I'll change my mind when he's done?)

I like nerdy, witty, sarcastic guys. Intelligence, sense of humor, and vast musical knowledge and ability.
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough I like them a little on the short side. Not shorter than me but just barely taller so like 5'6" or so. Go figure.
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    Dang,,,,no one has said "He needs to wear a cool orange shirt and be walking along the beach".....drat.....
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    your typical GQ man - mmmmmmm - a guy that looks good in a suit, and then in jeans and a tshirt!
  • amezeez
    amezeez Posts: 26
    Options
    Dang,,,,no one has said "He needs to wear a cool orange shirt and be walking along the beach".....drat.....

I think I said that a couple days ago... : ]