30 day shred question

Options
13»

Replies

• TomsGirl86
    Options
    Just bought this today and i'm going to start tomorrow....I'm really glad i read this thread first :flowerforyou:

I think i might try every other day with zumba wii in between and Saturdays off, as thats my busiest day at work.

Anyone living in the UK, this dvd is on sale at Tesco at the moment for £5 if you're thinking about giving it a go xx
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I own it and I use it. My answer to the OP's question: Don't do try to do a program that you don't intend to or can't maintain long-term. I think this product (most products like it) is marketed to sell as a short-term quick fix. You could do it everyday, sure. But what's the point? Cardio isn't necessary, it's optional. Weight bearing exercises are far more important health-wise. Cardio is sort of an endurance plus. This DVD combines them nicely and I think that's the beauty of it. But nothing is meant to be done every single day. Our bodies need rest and recovery. That said, I use this DVD for variety and as more of an "extra" cardio workout.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Cardio isn't necessary, it's optional.

A lot of people would debate that point.
  • mysweetFiona
    Options
    I am on day 21, consecutive days, no rest. today is my first day of level 3. i lost 1 lb and 1 inch off my natural waist the first 10 days. these past 10 days ive had no change in inches off my body, and i have gained 2.6 lbs. im discouraged and pissed.