Today I celebrate 101 pounds lost in 106 days w Pic

Options

Replies

• paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You've done really well to lose so much weight and look like a totally different person. You're an inspiration Thanks for sharing x
  • snaggly
    snaggly Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing feat.

Can you pleeeease share your food and exercise regimen with us here? I went into YouTube but you have too many videos!
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    Options
    HOLY ****!!!!!
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :-)
  • Frostieknickers
    Options
    Thats great. U look so different in each photo. Well done. I hope u r proud of yourself. x
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome accomplishment! Congrats :smile:
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    How come when everyone is asking HOW you did, your not answering? How did you do it??????? I mean, Good for you, i'm glad you did it, but 100 pounds in 4 months, was it a Healthy way? I don't think anyone wants to see you, skinny, but unable to enjoy it, either!!!!!! :wink:

He did answer...& your last statement is a little rude.
    i went on the site he posted on youtube and i didn't see anything on how he lost it could you tell me where to go to see that
    congrats
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You look absolutely amazing. Just remember that now that you're at a lower weight it might not melt off of ya, so don't give up if it doesn't come off as fast! Great job.
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! Great Job!!! Keep up the amazing work!!! You are spectacular!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Very awesome - congrats!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Amazing! X
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking great man!
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    How come when everyone is asking HOW you did, your not answering? How did you do it??????? I mean, Good for you, i'm glad you did it, but 100 pounds in 4 months, was it a Healthy way? I don't think anyone wants to see you, skinny, but unable to enjoy it, either!!!!!! :wink:

He did answer...& your last statement is a little rude.
    i went on the site he posted on youtube and i didn't see anything on how he lost it could you tell me where to go to see that
    congrats

In the same post that he tells you he video logs, he told you that he watches what he eats. Please keep in mind that those who are very overweight can lose a dramatic amount as he did simply by changing their lifestyle. He is doing great and did it by watching his food intake!

Great job hun! You look amazing!! Just remember it may start to slow down since you got the drastic initial part off!!! Keep going strong!!! you CAN do this!!!!
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WTG!!:smile:
  • asmgrant
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! :smile:
  • Abby2810
    Abby2810 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!! so pleased for you xx
  • tenax
    tenax Posts: 97
    Options
    wow. thats like biggest loser level! nice
  • KimberlysMom
    Options
    AWESOME JOB !!!! Any hints how you lost a pound a day. I have only lost 2 pounds in a week :(
  • Kimharbath
    Options
    Wow! What an accomplishment! You rock!
  • NuBodyFit
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!