When I lose an argument with my girlfriend

13»

Replies

• campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    So... The jars are constantly tight?

BWAHAHA!! I read it wrong, I thought it said you tighten all the JEANS in the house. Oh duh! :embarassed:

Oooohhh, next time I get mad at the Hubby I am washing all his jeans in hot water...lol. That'll teach him!
    My husband actually asked me if I did this lol....nope sorry dear, you just put on a few pounds :ohwell:
  • I find that I lose arguments with women because I tend to base my arguments in logic and once I found out that most women I know don't give a darn about my logic...I just kinda gave up. :c

I read a study that most men think about sex every 16 or so seconds. So let me ask you, man... when you're like, in a boardroom meeting, and asked to weigh in on a LENGTHY topic, do you accidentally interject with sex-talk because, y'know, you can't - supposedly- think about anything other than sex????

I see what you did there. I didn't state that every woman in the world is like that. Just a great deal of the women that I know--which is a fairly small number when you get down to it. I'm not making generalizations or stereotyping--simply talking about my previous encounters with the ladies that I happen to come across on a daily basis.

But since you asked--yes. I do interject with sex talk because my life is one giant innuendo, lady.
  • kag1526
    kag1526 Posts: 210 Member
    I find that I lose arguments with women because I tend to base my arguments in logic and once I found out that most women I know don't give a darn about my logic...I just kinda gave up. :c

I have found many fights with my husband occur because I expect a logical reason for his ranting. Like when someone pulls in front of him and he swears at them I will point out how two minutes ago he did the same thing to someone else. Or he will give a political opinion and I will counter with an argument from the other side that he can't argue against besides to say "well it just shouldn't work that way".

This is what he gets for marrying an engineer.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Your first mistake in this misguided quest is to presume you ever have a chance to win one.
    Once you accept that reality life becomes much simpler.

Love your reverse psychology..you get her to believe she's always right just to shut her up, right?
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    [sarcasm]...I tighten all the jars in the house.[/sarcasm]

HOLY *kitten*, is that why I can never open a jar in my house? That @$$hole. Aaron? Is that you? :P
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    When I'm mad at my husband I will use his hair brush! Nothing makes him more upset than pulling long hair out his brush.

and when Im feeling really mature..

I'll turn the heat up before leaving the house if its hot outside, air off if its hot!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    You all are awesome. Thanks for the smiles.
    Confession...I don't mind arguing because make-up sex with my girlfriend is "we apologize for the inconvenience but this was edited as it violated obscenity laws in 42 states".