ok fitness warriors:)

Options
2»

Replies

• swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    If you only have an hour and can go to the gym then do water areobics..

I know I am so lucky cuz I can spend lots of time at the gym and hubby dont complain.. Like today I went at noon and left at 6:30 I do my cardio on the eliptical for 32 minutes and treadmill 25 minutes then I do the weights then go back on the treadmill for another 25 minutes... then I went and taned for about 5 minutes to start.. then I went in the pool for an hour before the water areobics started then I did that for an hour... so every thing i ate I burned off!!! I love it.. I feel great after I leave the gym... cant wait to go back the next day.. I think there is something wrong with me.. LOL
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

I know I am so lucky cuz I can spend lots of time at the gym and hubby dont complain.. Like today I went at noon and left at 6:30 I do my cardio on the eliptical for 32 minutes and treadmill 25 minutes then I do the weights then go back on the treadmill for another 25 minutes... then I went and taned for about 5 minutes to start.. then I went in the pool for an hour before the water areobics started then I did that for an hour... so every thing i ate I burned off!!! I love it.. I feel great after I leave the gym... cant wait to go back the next day.. I think there is something wrong with me.. LOL

Im addicted to the gym myself- My husband has to make me take rest days-- Like tonight my legs are sooooo sore and I had full intentions to hit the gym and he said no babe take tonight off and we will go tomorrow your sore then he through in- Plus Im sore too lol- He is a punk lol-- "we are gym buddies"
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! He's a punk:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Yeah, you best rest once in awhile or you'll end up with a bad knee like I have now:sad:

Im addicted to the gym myself- My husband has to make me take rest days-- Like tonight my legs are sooooo sore and I had full intentions to hit the gym and he said no babe take tonight off and we will go tomorrow your sore then he through in- Plus Im sore too lol- He is a punk lol-- "we are gym buddies"