Options
    what a change.. congratulations..
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! :)
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    You are a very beautiful young lady. I must say though, you were beautiful heavier too. You carry your body well. You don't look nearly 100 pounds heavier in the before picture. You look perfect in the after. But you are pretty either way. I am happy for you losing that much weight. I know it wasn't easy at all. But it has paid off.
  • blb917
    blb917 Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! It's great to know that it can be done. Thanks for sharing.
  • lolly2012
    Options
    Wow you look great
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look so amazing transformation!! you inspired me! I start loss weight journey on July 2011 now i have loss 65lbs so far! When i am looking at your success picture, I told myself, how can she done awesome job for 6 months, i want to do like her! guess what i can do, you can do too!
  • angieread
    angieread Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look incredibly!!!!! So inspiring!!!! Way to go!
  • m_nicole29
    Options
    You look amazing - great job!!!
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This gives me hope!! I started this just two weeks ago and 100 pounds to go.:smile:
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Such a pretty girl both before and after. You've inspired me, that's for sure. I was dreading my workout this morning but now, I am looking forward to it. Great job!!
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    good job
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    beautiful!!!! awesome job
  • maryw1989
    Options
    WoW!!! What an amazing transformation. And in such a short time! Any tips for a beginner? :bigsmile:
  • djmummy
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!
  • A_little_less_Dawn
    Options
    Wow!!! That is amazing and such a short period of time!! Di dyou do it just following MFP and exercising? How often did you exercise? Did you eat back you calories? I am amazed. Good for you!!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    congrats you look awesome! :smile:
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!! Congratulations! :smile:
  • 20danielle12
    20danielle12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love these posts, so inspirational! Huge congrats, you look amazing!!
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    That's fantastic in 5/6 months, oh wow! You look gorgeous, and this really shows what people can achieve in not too long a time. Well done you! :D
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing very well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!