BIGGEST LOSER MFP WEIGH IN 1/23/08

Options
Good Day everyone. So here we go again.
I will say that I DID go ahead and weigh myself this morning, even with the depression, and I am at the same, I am good with that.
last week 173
this week 173
lost this week 0 But I am OK with that. :ohwell:
Now about the show, Any one else upset about the pinks going home? and what is the deal with the RULES CHANGE?!?!?! stick with it people! this is SILLY.:explode:
SEND THE BLACK TEAM HOME, THEY BOTHER ME! :angry:
--Diann...

Replies

• diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Good Day everyone. So here we go again.
    I will say that I DID go ahead and weigh myself this morning, even with the depression, and I am at the same, I am good with that.
    last week 173
    this week 173
    lost this week 0 But I am OK with that. :ohwell:
    Now about the show, Any one else upset about the pinks going home? and what is the deal with the RULES CHANGE?!?!?! stick with it people! this is SILLY.:explode:
    SEND THE BLACK TEAM HOME, THEY BOTHER ME! :angry:
    --Diann...
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    After a month's platueau I lost 3 pounds this week! *insert screaming or dancing smileys here*
    Started BL at 150
    This week 147 WHOO HOO! I am very excited!

Yes I was upset about the show's changes. I didn't think it was fair, but that show is notorious for not being fair. All the people I usually want to stay get sent home so I am kind of used to it. I lost respect for those trying to throw the weigh in, but again, that's just the show!
    I'm off to work out now! Have a blessed day!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Last week 226.4
    this week 226.6 :sad:

I'll just have to try harder this coming week. I am not giving up.

I am very sad that the pink team left. I think the purple team should have been sent home. But what do I know????
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    last week 257.8
    this week 253.8
    loss of 4 pounds
    total loss 16
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
    this makes me very happy. i worked really hard last week. trying to hit my 20 pound goal by my birthday which is coming up on feb 3. hope i can do it. having a crappy week. very tired and blah.
  • aznguysgrl
    Options
    this is my first BL weigh in. I weighed 180 when I started MFP. I lost 3 lbs last week, had an emotional eating day and today back up to 180. BUT, there's always a but, I lost inches. Unsure of how many. I bought a pair of jeans I thought I could fit in June. I couldn't fit them and they have been sitting in my closet ever since well I put them on yesterday!! That works for me for now! By reading everyones blogs and knowing that inches count as much as numbers I'm ok (today):laugh: HAPPY WEIGH EVERYONE! BTW I DVR'd BL and the pink team went home?!!?? That's insane!
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :happy: 325 3/4 lbs last week
    :ohwell: 325 1/2 lbs this week
    Total lost 15 1/2 lbs.....:happy:
    Positive thoughts!!! hugs to everyone from kckat96
  • indigirl
    Options
    I hope anyone can join the BL weigh in... this is my first week so I know that my loss will be somewhat big...

Last Week 175 lbs
    This Week 167 lbs

Total Loss 8 lbs!
  • kaybee176
    kaybee176 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    beginning weight 250
    weight as of last friday 244
    total loss 6 pounds

will weigh again friday. :happy:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I hope anyone can join the BL weigh in... this is my first week so I know that my loss will be somewhat big...

Last Week 175 lbs
    This Week 167 lbs

Total Loss 8 lbs!
    OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN IN!!! This is open to all! :bigsmile:
    --Diann...
  • Flowers21
    Flowers21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Slowly, but surely...was out of town all last week, so missed the weigh-in.

Two Weeks ago 208.5 lbs
    This Week 206 lbs

Total Loss 2.5 lbs...
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I just read about this yesterday....and would love to join in!! However I am a little low this morning!! Last week 130
    This week 132 AHHH!
    GAIN 2 lbs!
    I went over my cal. one day last week, but i have been working out ALOT harder than i used to.....i have been working out for an hour and a half every day!! Really depressing.....
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Just a comment about the show - don't you think the black team is going ot top out pretty soon? I mean, they've got to get close to a healthy weight. 50 pounds in 4 weeks - that's insane. Maybe they'll fall below the yellow line next week:smile: Here's hopin'!
  • puravidame
    puravidame Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 166
    This Week:163

Down 3 pounds!!
    Yipee!!!
  • Cherylann402
    Options
    This was my first official weigh in since joining MFP!!! I lost 2 pounds this week!!!!
    Starting weight: 185
    Weight today: 183

I was sorry to see the pinks go home. They were doing so well! Plus, pink is my favorite color! :happy:
    I thought that since they never fell below the yellow line, it was really stinky that they were eliminated anyway!

If it had been me deciding, I would have sent purple home. Not because I don't like them, but because they are younger and it would be easier for them to lose weight on their own. You can tell the mom, Betty I think her name is, would have lost more weight if she had stayed on campus longer. I'm sure it was harder for her to stay motivated at home. She still lost weight, and looks great, but it would have been better for her to stay longer!

They continue to talk about "biggest threat", well, to be honest, I don't think that a woman really has a chance to win when competing against men! Men just lose weight easier, (usually), plus they build muscle mass faster, etc. I think they should have eliminated one of the teams that had a man on it.
    I also think they should have a season of all females. I think it would be more fair. JMO
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 221.6
    This week: 220.0
    Loss: 1.6 :ohwell:
    Toatal loss: 7.0 :happy:

Boo that the pink team went home. They should have sent the grey team home, strategy wise, but I can understand why they did the pinks. Oh well. Hopefully the Balck team will have a bad week & one of them will go next week.
  • MMMom2008
    Options
    Hey there everyone.....I am pretty new to the site and have been excited to weigh in this week and join all of you.
    Last week: 218
    This week: 216.5
    Only a pound and a half but I also started my period last week. Geez.......But hey I am still happy. Trying for my first goal of 20 lbs.....starting with small goals first....heard it works better in your mind and with determination to start small. Watched Biggest loser and yea that was a little weird, but I do understand why the yellow team did what they did for sure. I just hate how arrogant that Mark is....nodding away when Allison said they were safe. Too bad cause his bro seems nice. Next week should get interesting. Sad to see pink go though...loved the mom...soooo cute.
  • MMMom2008
    Options
    Hay one more post here.....what are all you doing to lose weight?? Just curious what everyone else is doing?
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    :bigsmile: Finally I busted through the 2 week plateau!!!!!:laugh: :happy: :wink:
    Starting weight last week: 144lbs
    Today's weigh in: 140lbs!!!!!!!!
    4 lb total for the week!!!!!! Yippeeee!!!!!! :love:

As far as the show goes..... Why is the purple team still there?!!!! Geez...they've pulled the lowest overall numbers and yet the pink team goes home??!!! I l loved Betty-Sue. I thought she kicked butt. Sad to see her go.
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    Starting weight: 197
    Last week: 188.5
    This week: 189 :explode: :explode:
    However, I did my measurements and they are down yet again! That's nice! I can't complain too much!

Ok, so I have definitely lost some respect for the yellow team. They KNEW that the orange, blue, and purple teams threw the weigh in (esp the orange team) and they still sent the team home that really tried. UGH! I have no respect for alliances when they have to win by cheating. I would so much rather see the black team win at this point because they are doing it with integrity (so far anyway, it could always change). This is going to be an infuriating season! :grumble:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Starting weight 254.6
    1 st week 247.4
    2n week 244.6
    this week 241.0

I also was upset that the pink team went home. Black team should of been the ones to go home.