BIGGEST LOSER MFP WEIGH IN 1/23/08

Options
13»

Replies

• NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This is my first time to post on this challenge so I'll list my progress so far and then get in line next week.

I started 3 weeks ago at 296 pounds. I am currently at 284 pounds and lost about 8 of those last week.

:happy:
  • betterme
    betterme Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Weight last week: 189 (same as week before)
    Weight today: 187!! Yay!

Last week was the first time since November that the scale didn't go down for me, but I knew the reason why. The week before I got off track for a week in my eating and pretty much took an entire week off of watching calories with working out about 1/2 of usual. This past week I have been working hard to return to my good routine, but I did decide to give myself 200 more calories per day. It seems to have worked okay so far, I think I'll know better next week if it's too many or not.

About the show- I liked what the daughter of the pink team said when they were told they would have to leave -that they were the first team to be unjustly sent home. That was definitely true! The mom was an interesting character. The show would be more interesting if they had stayed longer. I think all the voting off stuff is stupid, too. They're just trying to copy the success of survivor. But just think how much more information they could give the public about the way they lose weight, workouts, etc., if they used up all of that time they devote to voting stuff in a more beneficial way! But they are just trying instead for entertainment value and advertisements. I think they could make that show so much more interesting and valuable!
  • ddupree1
    Options
    Start date: 1/17/08 --- 279.0
    Weigh in: 1/24/08 --- 281.0
    Total gain: 2pds

Ok... I gained 2pds. :noway: but not to worry this won't stop me from my goal... :tongue: This is only a minor set back. I still feel good. I don't feel or look as though I gained anything. My close still feel lose on me. So then that's a good thing right? Maybe i'm losing inches instead..hmmm who know.

Well good luck to everyone.... :happy: :happy: :happy:

Could anyone give me some pointers...:bigsmile: It's not my eating, and I am exercising. Maybe it's that time when we women get that visit monthly....hmmm I'm just about due in another week. :grumble:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Start: 222.4
    Week 1: 221.2
    Week 2: 224.1

I know why so I'm not worried, next week should be awesome. Goal by end of January is to get out of the 220's so even 219.5 and I will be thrilled. :happy:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I've got lots to shed and my body seems happy to shed it for now!!! Been here two weeks and have lost a total of 9 lbs the first week and 8 the second!!! 17 down 73 to go!!! Best of luck and keep up the good work everyone!!! See you here next week!
  • mimzy123
    Options
    i would LOVE to join!!
    last week:214
    this week:210
    4 lbs!!!
    great job everyone!!