• appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin soup!
  • mail704m
    mail704m Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    IMG_0485%25255B1%25255D.JPG

Apple stuffed roast pork loin, pesta pasta and mixed green strawberry and pecan salad...
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    chicken and brocilli bake, low fat cheese sauce instead of the usual 4 cheese, will be interesting to see difference in taste!
  • JennyPim22
    JennyPim22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    IMG_0485%25255B1%25255D.JPG

Apple stuffed roast pork loin, pesta pasta and mixed green strawberry and pecan salad...

WOW! Looks so yum, I wanna jump into my computer monitor and take a HUGE BITE!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I WISH I knew!!!! :laugh:

My husband is off work today and he said he'd make dinner. He mentioned cheese steak sandwiches. :noway:

I told him, you make whatever you'd like, but please lay things out in a way that allows me to prepare my meal in portions.
    We'll see how it goes tonight............. :laugh: He's very supportive in my goals and he is trying to get fit too, so we SHOULD be okay.:wink:
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I"m gonna try to make a stirfry like thing, haha.

I did this the other night, chicken, pineapple, frozen stirl fry veggies, and some brown rice. It was pretty good and healthy :)
  • HappyMommyTo2
    Options
    I had a self made asian style chicken soup entirely made from scratch ^^

I'd like this recipe if you have a minute. I love making soup!
  • HappyMommyTo2
    Options
    Chicken tostada with avocado dressing... taken from Cooking Light Mag. Never made this before but it looks yummy!

Avocado dressing? That sounds wonderful!