PERIOD HELP -- LADIES ONLY!!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• eksims1
    eksims1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Why not just use a paper towel to dry that area of your pup?
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Why not just use a paper towel to dry that area of your pup?

Good idea & you could wear latex gloves if you are worried about getting the blood on your hands.
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    Time to put her down....she had a good run!
    She's only like 15 months old! :cry:

THIS IS WHY I PUT "LADIES ONLY"!!! :angry:

edit: I see you're going to take care of getting her spayed. Good work.
  • arnoldnagy
    arnoldnagy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Time to put her down....she had a good run!
    She's only like 15 months old! :cry:

THIS IS WHY I PUT "LADIES ONLY"!!! :angry:

The only way to ensure that every man will read your post is to put "LADIES ONLY" in the title!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    This is the exact reason why I refuse to have a female child or buy any female animal.

Shoulda inquired about that when you bought the thing...google it.

Wait. What? We can CHOOSE the sex of our children?

*Face palm*
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    FYI to all..... Peroxide takes out blood very well from anything. Carpets, clothing, towels. Just my 2 cents. I have a female and she had a few heats, because we were going to breed, then I had her fixed. My kids and I would have wanted to keep the puppies. Another FYI, My Lab has gotten super fat afterwards. Like as in pin head blown up tick fat. Before you all say anything, we measure the food, and the dogs get fed once a day period. no table food, ect. We are strict with the dogs because they are show dogs. My kids train them for the 4-H fair and my male Lab has won Agility in the State Fair on year. So, point being is she may get fat afterwards for no reason. Vet and our trainers say that some dogs do.
    Your dawg is in starvation mode

For real? You think so? I never thought of that. ( I am neing serious) please let me know if you were joking. The bag says for X pounds, give X cups. She gets 4 cups of feed a day. Same as with my other Lab, and he is normal size. They train the same and play the same. He is 9 and she is 2. I might have to write down the food info next time I buy a bag, and ask my vet this weekend. We buy 50# bags and store it in a huge trash can in the basement.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    FYI to all..... Peroxide takes out blood very well from anything. Carpets, clothing, towels. Just my 2 cents. I have a female and she had a few heats, because we were going to breed, then I had her fixed. My kids and I would have wanted to keep the puppies. Another FYI, My Lab has gotten super fat afterwards. Like as in pin head blown up tick fat. Before you all say anything, we measure the food, and the dogs get fed once a day period. no table food, ect. We are strict with the dogs because they are show dogs. My kids train them for the 4-H fair and my male Lab has won Agility in the State Fair on year. So, point being is she may get fat afterwards for no reason. Vet and our trainers say that some dogs do.
    Your dawg is in starvation mode

For real? You think so? I never thought of that. ( I am neing serious) please let me know if you were joking. The bag says for X pounds, give X cups. She gets 4 cups of feed a day. Same as with my other Lab, and he is normal size. They train the same and play the same. He is 9 and she is 2. I might have to write down the food info next time I buy a bag, and ask my vet this weekend. We buy 50# bags and store it in a huge trash can in the basement.

Just cut down on her dog food by half (or even 1/3) and add in veggies. Same as people really. I give mine frozen veggies thawed (not hot) in the microwave. Onions are toxic so careful what blends you use. I really like california and italian mixes. Super easy and not more money. You can make your own dog food;) I've been doing mine for years and, after blood tests, the vets want to know how I'm doing it. There are several really good books. commercial dog food is the kraft dinner and hot dogs of the pet food world.