9 lbs. way from losing 300 lbs.!!! B4 and After (today) pics

Options

Replies

• healthyJenn0915
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! Keep up the great work! Good luck with the surgeries.
  • tiddy1
    tiddy1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you should be so proud of all the effort and hard work you have put in. Just amazing, my husband and I have just started this journey and you are an inspiration. Thank you for being who you are!!!! :smile:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    You look amazing and have come so far. Losing weight takes hard work and dedication but losing 300 lbs takes faith and strong mind. Thank you so sharing, you are truly inspirational~
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    Holy Crap! You look great and I am very proud of you!! What an inspiration you are!!!!
  • nihonchic
    Options
    Thank you so much for being a part of this community and sharing your story!! You're so inspiring!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    What a major change!! You look great!!
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! COngratulations on the success!!!
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. You look awesome.:drinker:
  • Tricie513
    Tricie513 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed! You are very inspiring :)
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    congrats and keep up the good work! That is very impressive and motivational!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS it is amazing how far you have come. Very encouraging story thanks for sharing
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You are simply amazing!
  • ryokostarwind
    ryokostarwind Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fantastic & great job for pushing so hard to get to a terrific goal! Its amazing to see this site and hard exercise really work for someone's outstanding goal!! Keep it up and celebrate your success!!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Wow!!! Unbelievable transformation. You are a testament to everyone out there trying to lose weight. Congratulations!!!:happy:
  • DebGaDavey
    Options
    Amazing how did you stay so motivated??
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    This is amazing I had a 60 lb weight loss but this makes me feel like I accomplished nothing (and thats actually an odd/good feeling) congratulations to you and keep it up!! You look F'in fantastic keep hitting those weights you've even got some great muscle definiton coming in! Sky's the limit my friend!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Wow! GREAT JOB and your a great inspiration!
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • curioustexgal
    curioustexgal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME!!!!! way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!