9 lbs. way from losing 300 lbs.!!! B4 and After (today) pics

Options

Replies

• Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    its people like you who inspire people like me! Congrats to you! you are doing an amazing job! YOU LOOK GREAT
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow, truly amazing! Congratulations, what an inspiration you are!
  • richelle67
    Options
    Wow, you are motivation for the rest of us! You look great, what a awesome accomplishment! You hit your "rock bottom' and were able to lose the equivalent to almost 2 people. WOW, WOW! Good luck with your surgeries. If you are in need of more friends, feel free to add me. :smile: And bravo to your wife for supporting you on this journey and loving you no matter what. Our spouses deserve applause for this as they go thru it with us. Their support, encouragement, compliments and love help us thru this journey!!!:happy:
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    thank you SO MUCH for posting this - amazing!!!!!!!! you should be SO PROUD of your hard work!!! congratulations!!! what an inspiration!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed and so happy that you took the time and energy to share your journey and pictures. While I found myself speechless and at the same time very motivated to get back on track I was also finding myself curious. You must be dealing emotionally with a lot of new type of attention. I was also curious as to how your lab tests changed and for the better I assume. Your general practicioner must be estactic about your new health.

Don't worry about sharing to many pictures. I love the success pictures.

Best to you this New Year
    Shirley (Oregon)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    You SO FRIKKIN ROCK! Great job!
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    wow! you're doing awesome!! you look great! good luck on your surgeries!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    What a beast!
    Amazing work, you look fantastic!!
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look awesome. You're an inspiration and :smokin: hot!!
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME!! Congratulations on all your hard work!
    (On a side note, LOVE the two Bichons in your pics! They're the BEST dogs ever. :smile: )
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    If somebody needs motivation then he/she can simply get it just reading your post and seeing your pictures. As far as I know you're the biggest loser here on this site sir.
    9 lbs out of 300 (which I understand why is so important) is less than 3%. If you like numbers then do the math and see how many days have left and cut one by one from the calendar. By now you know exactly what is going on with your body.
    Anyways, I think I do have the acknowledgement of the others in telling you that we are here next to you towards the BIG no. of 300.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look absolutely amazing!! Congratulations on such an awesome transformation! You are truly an inspiration to us all.
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great work!!!!
  • mzlisa21
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is AMAZING and sooo inspiring!!

Thanks for sharing and keep fighting the good fight :)
  • omyhealth
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Amaaaaaazing!
  • diviana
    diviana Posts: 53
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations :D
  • ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you have made an incredible, awe-inspiring transformation in your life. i salute everything you've accomplished and all you have planned for your new life. i wish you all the joy, love and success you so richly deserve!!! thank you for sharing your story!
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    YOU!!!!!! are freaking awesome!!!!!! OMG your story really touched me, your strength and courage are outstanding, I applaud you!!!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are truly inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!