Favorite kitchen gadget?

Options
jtcc91
jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
I am in love with my new Cuisinart 5 in 1 Griddler! So easy to make lots of great menu items and a snap to clean up!

Replies

• LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    I bought chicken apple sausage and polenta and grilled them without adding anything - yum! Grilling adds so much flavor! And it was hearty and so delicious.
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Definately has to be my vitamix
  • kyoules
    kyoules Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I LOVE kitchen gadgets! My favorites: KitchenAid stand mixer, Cuisinart food processor, Oster electric steamer, toaster oven, Vidalia Chop Wizard (AWESOME!), enameled cast iron dutch oven, a good set of knives, and a super cute lime green garlic press that I use all the time.
  • Leilanimae
    Options
    My Keurig... I use that every day!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Very sharp knife.

Followed closely by my Blendtec blender - the Kitchen Aid food processor, and the dishwasher....
  • Skaren
    Skaren Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just got a new kitchen aid food processor...genuis..i can even grind meat!
    My bread maker gets used once a day...so much less expensive than buying bread at the store and much healthier.
    I love my yogurt maker...which was a value village find...it makes healthy yogurt with no additives, geletins or anything...just milk (i use 1%) and yogurt culture. I add low call jam or frozen fruit with a bit of honey.
    My rice maker and i see each other at least once a week and my magic bullet and i have almost daily encounters.
    The slow cooker is about at least three times a week....and i just got an ice cream maker for Christmas....not the healthiest choice but ooooohhhh sooo goood. Might as well make the calorie splurge worth it:)

I have also invested in a good vegetable peeler, scale and knives....makes all the difference!
  • justme84x
    Options
    my food scale :)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    My steamer. :love:
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My vitamix (I need to start using it a lot more), my keurig, and my dehydrator (for healthy snacks - Kale chips anyone?!).

I would love to have a kitchaid mixer and I plan to purchase a kitchen scale soon.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I don't have 1 favorite, I have quite a few...
    my blender and food scale - I use those daily.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Corkscrew? lol
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with my magic bullet! I've had it for years and it's incredible :)
  • onefourone
    Options
    My wine opener. I have never been disappointed using it :)
  • onefourone
    Options
    I'm in love with my magic bullet! I've had it for years and it's incredible :)
    They make those for the kitchen now? OH never mind googled it.. not the same thing. carry on
  • janesmith28
    Options
    my favorite kitchen gadget would have to be my crock pot. i love making one pot meals and having them last from dinner to lunch for the next day. :happy:
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    My garlic press!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My Freezer ! Keeps my Edamamè frozen til I eat it ! Ha ! .... Seriously, I rarely hang out in the kitchen anymore, no favorite gadgets ... just happy I can find my spoon ! Don't get me wrong, I love to cook ... just the old fashioned way. :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Toaster oven. I stopped using a microwave years ago.

Good knives and having several sizes of cutting boards is great.

Food processor.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    My food scale......and our keurig.
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    My blender and my digital food scale. It's a tie :)