• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Great job banks! :flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mir.

It's funny, I was looking for a good before picture and I couldn't find one.

my wife told me she aggonized over telling me she found this picture, but ultimately decided
    to let me see it. I was psyched she did. I really needed to see how big of a change I made.
    My face was SOOOO much fatter before.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the great work!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    way to go good job :drinker:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    What a babe!!!:laugh: Huge difference, Banks!!! You look awesome!!!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Great job Banks. How HARDCORE are you? Hmmm?:huh:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Great job Banks. How HARDCORE are you? Hmmm?:huh:

I'm so hardcore:

That I can't even do a regular 5 miles on the treadmill anymore. I HAVE to bump it up to max speed at least 3 times for a minute, or else I feel guilty.

That if my HRM reads anything lower then a 78% average (even on cardio days), I get mad at myself.

That when I'm doing upper strength training, if my arms aren't too tired to raise above my head as I'm heading out the door, I'll stop, turn around, and do another round of underhand grip pull ups.

That when I'm doing lower strength training, if my quads don't feel like a truck ran them over, I'll go grab 30 lb dumbells and do jump squats until I can't jump anymore!

I'm a very odd duck sometime! :tongue:

How hardcore are YOU?
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    wtg! very impressive and motivating!
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!! Major difference!!!
    Lookin good!!!
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Well done, you look fab and about 10 years younger. Keep up the good work!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    wooooooot wooooooo
    hot stuff mr yummy pants :tongue:
    your doing great :smooched:
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    I have been told by several people that I need a tan, it looks like you could use one as well. Luckily the weather is warming up!

Good job.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    WOW Banks...you look :heart: :heart: SMOKIN:heart::heart: !!!!! I thought I was looking at pictures from a GQ photo shoot!!! It's a shame you are a Red Sox fan :wink:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

~ Leontine
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    LOL, you guys are too funny.

TAN??? It's March, there's no tanning in march in New England! Plus, I had the flash on, the flash makes everyone look white.

I love my triceps in the last pictures, they are really getting defined.
  • MissResa
    Options
    Banks, do we have to worry about you walking around, making a point of saying things like "The desk is over THERE..." Or "Welcome to the GUN SHOW..."? I can almost picture it now...:tongue:

You do look fantastic. And as for earlier comments you made about maybe not being able to see a big difference between your 6-month pics... Are ya crazy?! HUGE changes in definition... You're doing awesome, and look like you're ready for becoming a certified trainer.:drinker:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Banks, do we have to worry about you walking around, making a point of saying things like "The desk is over THERE..." Or "Welcome to the GUN SHOW..."? I can almost picture it now...:tongue:

You do look fantastic. And as for earlier comments you made about maybe not being able to see a big difference between your 6-month pics... Are ya crazy?! HUGE changes in definition... You're doing awesome, and look like you're ready for becoming a certified trainer.:drinker:

Well thanks Miss, oh, God, I laughed out loud at my desk. Gun show. LOL. I'm far to selfconcious to ever do something like that. But yeah, give it another month, to month and a half and I'm gonna get my cert (cross your fingers).
  • MissResa
    Options
    When you get certified, make sure to let me know... I need someone to kick my butt!:bigsmile:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    When you get certified, make sure to let me know... I need someone to kick my butt!:bigsmile:

LOL, you'd need a home gym, a computer, a 2 way microphone, and a webcam, cuz I only teach people I can see and yell at! I tend to follow the Jillian path as opposed to the Bob path (there's no sunshine and roses in my training, it's all red faced, screaming, and a lot of people calling me really nasty names) :tongue:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done to you!

you look great

:flowerforyou:
  • MissResa
    Options

LOL, you'd need a home gym, a computer, a 2 way microphone, and a webcam, cuz I only teach people I can see and yell at! I tend to follow the Jillian path as opposed to the Bob path (there's no sunshine and roses in my training, it's all red faced, screaming, and a lot of people calling me really nasty names) :tongue:

That's the kind of motivation I need!!! And admit it... You just enjoy the rush you get from being in charge!!! Total Alpha personality!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!