Forgive me MPF, for I have sinned...

Options

Replies

• lisa812many
    lisa812many Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cheescake Factory cheesecake! But I am good with it -- shared one banana piece with 2 other people, so we all got our treat without guilt!
  • Redgal56
    Redgal56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am a weekend warrior (sinner) too! Mexican, pizza, lots of wine, ice cream cake, chips n dip - UGH! Of course I gained weight! I have no weekend willpower!
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Jacobs Cheeselets. 100g is 500 calories, I can get through a 225g caddy in no time at all!!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Utz Sour Cream and Onion Chips and Kettle Cooked Salt and Vinegar... and plain... and...

I don't really feel bad about eating the chips, per se. What I feel bad about is that I ate them knowing how they would make me feel physically - bloated and headachy from the salt and fat. It takes not time at all for the water retention to kick in. That's the part I don't like.
  • dgage8
    dgage8 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have eaten most of a jar of Nutella. Also, On occasion, I consume an entire can of sweetened condensed milk, all by itself. I. Love. That. Stuff.
  • tenax
    tenax Posts: 97
    Options
    probably every large blizzard i've inhaled
  • pghgirl777
    Options
    Ice cream; a double serving. I felt miserable (physically) afterwards though so hopefully it won't happen again.
  • estevo66
    estevo66 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Pizza
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    [quote

This time around, i cheat, but i know i am cheating. i dont turn my head the other way and try to forget what i did, i hold myself accountable and only go over when i plan to do so, instead of full on binges.

:)
    [/quote]

This is such an important lesson to learn. It took me a very long time to be able to take full responsibility and more importantly, move on without beating myself up.

Margaritas and chips get me everytime. Pizza is another.....
  • MrsAbbott18
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts. Ham & Swiss Flatbread w/ Caramel Iced Coffee :( ..... but I try to work it off in the afternoon. In today's case I will be working out HARD at 5 with a friend so I'm good!
  • cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    M&Ms, chicken wings, waffle fries and mozzarella sticks.....and it was all this weekend :(
  • lchovet
    lchovet Posts: 68
    Options
    Sonic Onion Rings with a corn dog. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I had Pringles this weekend too! A shameful amount I might add!

Saturday night was an absolute nightmare. And I blame no one but myself!
    I had the following foods at my boyfriend's parents party..

Palmer Double Crisp Valentine's chocolate hearts (6-7 of those)
    Servati soft pretzels
    Tortilla chips
    Beercheese
    Spinach dip
    Queso dip
    Baba Ganouj
    Stacy's Pita Chips
    Ritz Crackers and soft cheese with golden raisins, almonds, peaches and other good stuff
    Snyders Pretzels (butter flavor)
    Salad fixings (romaine, tomato, cucumber, cauliflower, green olives, cherry tomatoes and ranch) - I HATE ranch, but I ate it. =/
    3 beers and 1 Jack and Coke

Later on, birthday cakes... Yes, cakes.
    1 slice chocolate cake from Buskin donuts.
    1 slice ice cream cake from Dairy Queen
    1 slice homemade yellow cake with strawberries and cream cheese
    2 cups 1% milk.

Oh god, I have no idea what else I ate that night, but I learned my lesson... my body HATED me for it all and I felt terribly sick and overstuffed.

I went up to 181.8 as of this morning from a low of 172 last week. I know it'll come off, but I cannot afford to keep doing this to myself. Now that it's out of my system, I will focus on meeting my goals going forward!

Edits: Adding more snacks/dips to this... Yes, it's disgusting!! LOL
  • Kim28dav
    Options
    well, I went out with the girls last night and had sushi, oh well.....one cheat here and there is not too bad!! Hitting the gym today!!!!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    last night I ate peanut butter and chocolate chips melted. I thought my daughter was going to share it with me, but she thought it was too much peanut butter, so I ate it all...by myself.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Options
    ive had a few ,but the worst is the kellogs frosted flakes i try to have a serving ,but i end up having a way too many.

Frosted Flakes is really yummy and the 3/4c serving isn't nearly enough. I can relate :)

I love them too. Hey, at least the calorie count on those is fairly low. 3 servings is ONLY 360 calories add in a cup of milk and its still not too bad... is it? :ohwell:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I don't diet! Or restrict food! But I did eat way more cheesecake than I think was beneficial over the holiday.
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    10 pints of beer, a glass of wine, a jagerbomb, pizza and a kebab - all in one night.

^^^^^^^^^^^ All my fav!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Options
    Several different times I ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream in one setting. Once I ate a half a package of Oreo's just after coming in from a workour and then passed out. Thankfully I woke up. When I did, I realized that I had to stop doing things that way.

That would have scared the crap out of me. Do you mean "passed out" passed out or "fell asleep" passed out.
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Me and my daughter spent the day Sat together, and we had mexican food. I was awesome!!! Then last night after church, they were having something for the kids to stay and play, so all the adults went out to eat. I ate a reg fry from Five Guys!! No burger, though!! I can't believe it, but my weight is the same this morning!! What!?!?