any good pork chop recipes

Options
2»

Replies

• tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Yes it's called don't eat the pork chop.

i dont get it. shes asking for prk chop recipies. shes going to eat the pork! she wouldnt ask otherwise

i bake mine in foil, put wholegrain musttard and honey on them and they turn out AMAZING because the honey soakes into them YUMMY
  • BrownEyedJerseyGirl
    Options
    Great recipes! Will have to try some of these.
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    I have a nice sauce for meat

Levi Roots Reggae reggae sauce mixed with Philadelphia cream cheese (extra light of course), added to some sauteed mushrooms and onions.

Goes with most meats to be honest
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!
    Yes it's called don't eat the pork chop.

i dont get it. shes asking for prk chop recipies. shes going to eat the pork! she wouldnt ask otherwise

i bake mine in foil, put wholegrain musttard and honey on them and they turn out AMAZING because the honey soakes into them YUMMY
  • GigiBee824
    GigiBee824 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We like to brown our pork chops on the stove in a pan. Once brown, we put on a can of chicken gumbo soup and about 2/3 can of water and let it simmer for about 40 minutes, doing a gentle stir every so often to make sure it's not sticking to the pan. It is easy as all out get and delicious.
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Biggest thing is just seasoning your pork chops. Then I like them the following ways:

* Plain old pan "fried" with PAM cooking spray and garlic
    * Grilled
    * Stewed in a tomato sauce
    * Stuffed with spinach and feta then baked
    * Grilled and then a light mustard sauce

The choices are unlimited really. Just be creative and not scared to experiment. :)