stupid boobs

Options
12346»

Replies

• scannon4
    Options
    I had the same problem... I finally broke down and bought a really expensive Nike sports bra and it really made a difference!!
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem.....Stupid Man Boobs! lol
  • GetFitWilliams
    GetFitWilliams Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I completey understand. This is the only thing that I have found that works for me as weel. I have so many sports bras its not funny. Buying them thinking they will hold me b/c they were "recommended" but what it really was was a waste of money. I think I will stick with what I know

Yep, this is what I do. I have 2 that are a size or two too small & that is the only thing that I've found that works. Can't wear under-wire as they always seem to dig into me as I bend. Have tried many different brands & styles to no avail. :grumble:
    [/quote]
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra that I criss-cross in the back. I make sure it's tight. Then I put on a one-size-too-small sports bra over the top. Those puppies don't move an inch. Best method I've found. Also, I update my sports bras frequently; they seem to loose their elasticity pretty quick.
  • spiritedpixie
    Options
    Yes. Academy Sports and Outdoors has an under wire sports bra. It is the mac daddy of them all and works wonders! Champion also has a version if you go to their website. Make sure you read the descriptions so that you see that it says under wire. I was MISERABLE running in two sports bras until I discovered the under wire extravaganza. It made all the difference in the world and put "the girls" up where they belong :).
    oh wow im going on the lookout for this, I have a bravissimo boughtsports bra, but at 36k even thats not stopping me getting two black eyes when I try anyhigh movement excersize, ive just been keeping to low impact but ill give this a try now! Thanks!!