it realy anoys meh win peopul mispell werds

Options
savlyon
savlyon Posts: 474 Member
Don't it get ur goat win ppl use bad gramar 2?

Replies

• briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    lol, I especially dislike seeing the mixups of you, your and you're and their, there and they're and the like.... to, too, two...
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    YES!! "Loose" and "lose" are big ones on here. Also, when people say "should of", "would of", etc. The correct word is "HAVE".
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Gosh this post hurt my head, haha.
    I hate it, but then again, when I'm typing fast I make spelling mistakes.. & I'm one of those people that's to lazy to fix it. Can't type every thing correctly all the time (:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!
  • savlyon
    Options
    LOL I'm just in b*tch mode today... I no pepul make mistakes win their typing two fast butt they're is spill chek.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You might want to keep in mind, that this is an international forum and some people are not native in english (saying that, I have come across americans and brits that don't seem to be native in their own tongue either...) - Just sayin'
  • savlyon
    Options
    haha...yes, but not just on this website...
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    fail
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!

:laugh:
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Try being an English Major... Holy crap I'm a grammar freak. I send text messages back corrected. Hahaha :)
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I just figure they're using a phone or their thoughts are going faster than their fingers. I just overlook it.
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    Try being an English Major... Holy crap I'm a grammar freak. I send text messages back corrected. Hahaha :)

I do this to my husband. I won't answer him until they are right.

Grammar is important. It is the difference in: "Let's eat, Grandma!" and "Let's eat Grandma!". Another example: "Go help your Uncle Jack off the horse" and "Go help your uncle jack off the horse".

It's all about the grammar.
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Spellcheck has taken over, I just don't care to spell right any more.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I just want to loose ponds, i dont need grammer for that.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    It's all about the grammer.
    Grammar.
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    It's all about the grammer.
    Grammar.

ha. Oops. Touche.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Life is 2 shrt, too swett the small stuf.
  • luvche
    luvche Posts: 19
    Options
    I think it's funny when I see someone calling someone a "looser" on FB. LOL! I'm thinking "Oh yeah? If you want to insult someone, make sure you spell it correctly......who looks like the 'looser' now?"
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Can't really say it annoys me, I think it displays their laziness and or immaturity but I can't say I'm annoyed by it in the end it's not really harming me in any way.
  • savlyon
    Options
    sum ppl r know fun!

I love the "Let's eat Grandma!" or "help your uncle jack off the horse."

OMG too funny!!!