What's more annoying...Scale or Mirrors??

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    scales, the always seem to be off by about 100 pounds. I don't know what the deal is.

:laugh:

Stoopid scales! :angry:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    The mirror because I still don't see a difference in my appearance. The scale on the other hand as been good to me, the numbers keep going down.

Absolutely DITTO.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    mirrors. their evil. :( and so saddening
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    i like pictures

Pictures are a great idea, however, I am can't stand my face in them let alone my body ... Hee hee
    that's because you have icing all over your face
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Scale. If the scale read 10 lbs less but my body didn't change at all, I'd be happy - which shows how much that "number" can affect someone psychologically.

As for mirrors, I like mirrors... :wink:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Pictures are good because you can photoshop them!!! :laugh:
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think I hate the scale more.. I actually like the department store mirrors that make you look skinny.. haha ignorance is bliss I guess.. And I especially hate Dr. Scales.. I know that I have clothes on and its not the morning but still 7 lbs more feels like a huge slap in the face.. haha..

side note.. When I had my wisdom teeth out my surgeon asked me how much I weighed, and I truthfully told him, and i swear he gave me the anesthesia for my weight plus 10 or more pounds. I've had the same anesthesia before for a surgery where they actually weighed me before and I was nowhere near as out of it for that one...
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    i like pictures

Pictures are a great idea, however, I am can't stand my face in them let alone my body ... Hee hee
    that's because you have icing all over your face

lol...you know you want some :blushing:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    The only thing that annoys me are the "skinny" mirrors that they have in the dressing rooms in the dept. stores.....WTH are up with those?:explode: Do they really think that consumers are that stupid? Now I can't tell for sure how something really looks on me until I get home and try it on AGAIN is front of a "real" mirror.

Rant done...that is all.....:love:

Ugh, I agree! Half the time i get home and re-try on my clothes only to hate the way they look!

But in general, I prefer the mirror. Take today for example. I had a girlfriend from out-of-state visit this weekend, and I decided not to weigh myself until next week. But this morning, I woke up, looked at myself and thought, "Not bad!" So I stepped on the scale.

Stupid scale says I gained 3 pounds. So now, I have a total of 8 pounds to lose to be happy.

Stupid scale. :grumble: :grumble: