Now that you've lost weight.....

Options
13»

Replies

• ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    with my wife I almost had sex every day last week... almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday, almost on wed...etc...

You sound just like my poor husband. LOL.

I feel for him!
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Do you notice that guys are more douchy than normal? Ha I had a guy seriously have this conversation with me today!
    GUY: what day are you off this week?
    me:thurs
    guy: thursday it is
    me: ok what u wanna do?
    guy: lunch and sex
    me: excuse me, sorry i dont do that.
    guy: well if im gonna be honest if there is no sex involved i really dont want to hang out.
    me: your mom should have swallowed.

The last 4 guys that have asked me out have been like this...what the heck?
    It semi makes me want to be fat bc i dont ever remember ever dealing with this when i was :( (Rant over, feel free to comment)
    Yes, one sure way not to get the attention of guys is to put on the weight, and you'll seldom have this issue from a sober guy worth half a look.
    Or maybe you might want to consider a higher class of people to associate.

Not all guys are so crude and unromantic.
    But don't kid yourself.

No matter the approach, they all want and need the same thing from you. That's just nature.
    Accept it on your own terms, and ENJOY!

I've been with the same lady since we were 16, and I still need to accept intimacy totally on her terms.
    Remember, when it comes to romance and love, you hold all the cards.

A higher class...really i know realllllyyyy rich guys that act like this it has nothing to do with class. Im still pretty sure all males think with their penis most of the time. I work with all guys ( at verizon) so i know how they think i have to listen to them all day :)
    & yes sex is nature but to just expect it because they took me to lunch once...um no its called standards and i dont just screw every guy i meet! && yes i hold all the cards i know this, thats why he didnt get in my pants :)))