What do ladies like/want to see in a profile pic?

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,669 Member
    I rotate mine through all of the samples mentioned here. Headless torso, headed torso, face, cartoons, memes. I really can't tell any difference in the mfp experience based on the profile picture so I think as long as it isn't offensive nobody really cares.

This pp offends me.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    I rotate mine through all of the samples mentioned here. Headless torso, headed torso, face, cartoons, memes. I really can't tell any difference in the mfp experience based on the profile picture so I think as long as it isn't offensive nobody really cares.

This pp offends me.

Sorry you feel that way. I'll change it. Eventually.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member

This pp offends me.

Well well well - look what the cat dragged in - welcome back yo - we missed you
  • cowsfan12

This pp offends me.

Headless torso is where it’s at man. Ladies be lovin it dude
  • PlentyofProtein00

This pp offends me.

Kidding George!? Sheesh. Dont you recognize your spider collector!?!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

This pp offends me.

:# quarantine is killing me softly
  • George_of_the_Jungle

This pp offends me.

I do indeed, that's why I answered as such. 😁
  • PlentyofProtein00

This pp offends me.

Haha. Ohhhh. I thought I actually offended you. Mention Aunt Carl next time and I'll know.
  • cowsfan12

This pp offends me.

We all come back -this place is like internet crack - well this and Reddit
  • George_of_the_Jungle

This pp offends me.

Haha. Ohhhh. I thought I actually offended you. Mention Aunt Carl next time and I'll know.

Gonna have to try harder than that 😁
  • George_of_the_Jungle

This pp offends me.

So true
  • PlentyofProtein00

This pp offends me.

Challenge accepted.

You have too many muscles.

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

This pp offends me.

you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave
  • George_of_the_Jungle

This pp offends me.

Challenge accepted.

You have too many muscles.

Now yer jus tellin lies
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Honestly? I like seeing funny images, images of cute animals or just ridiculous things. Not as interested in headless torsos, scantily clad photos of shadows hiding your ding-dong or suggestive photos.

Images that aren't of the actual person tend to illuminate a little more about the person's personality and it does not bother me that I don't know what they look like.
  • indigoblu74
    indigoblu74 Posts: 86 Member
    Wizards.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    Furry costumes

Hot women

Puppies 😍
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Lotus pose on the toilet seat.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Fairies
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Lotus pose on the toilet seat.

Would you settle for squatting, in a track suit, next to a statue of Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin ??

uhju4k1zs10s.jpg