**NEW HERE! Need to lose 150 PLUS!**

Options
13»

Replies

• teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hardest part is the 1st step. You've taken it:) Congrats to you, can't wait to see your before & after pics as you reach your goals. Remember, there are no quick fixes. Be patient, eat healthy, small rewards in moderation and get up on your feet and move!! Find an exercise or activity that you love and stick with it.. I hike, others dance, lift weights, run... try everything till you find the thing that makes you want to move.
  • deborahmills22
    deborahmills22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I sympathize with your story and I lost my Mom when she was too young. That part is hard. But with the support here, we can all do this together.
  • LovingKay
    LovingKay Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I'm kinda new...less that a month with MFP. I, too, could use the support and team work. You are courageous to reach out! This is such a great place of support. I have been reading and reading. Awesome people with amazing stories and the best ideas! I, need to reach out and get support, like you did! You inspired me!
  • samsara700700
    Options
    You can add me too. I am starting on Monday. I am excited to begin this journey!

19353676.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi! My name is Samantha and I've been overweight most of my life. Obesity runs in my family and my mother passed away at an early age. I am tired of being trapped in my body. I want to be healthy and to feel better about myself! I have 150 lbs to lose and I need some support!! Thank you!

You came to the right place. You can learn a lot here and 150+ is something you can definitely accomplish with the knowledge.

I sent you a request.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I started about a week and a half ago and have lost 6 lbs. It is amazing what you can do when you track calories, exercise and have a group of people to help motivate you. Feel free to add me if you'd like. And pls make sure you keep your diary open so your pals can help you.