People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options

Replies

• juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Yep! 22 in less than a month.
    Feel free to add me <3
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am 25 always looking for fun encouraging new friends!
  • traciwe
    traciwe Posts: 78
    Options
    im 26 and need as much supprt and motivation as i can get and willing to give myself! :)
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm 23 and love new friends :)
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'll be 24 tomorrow...feel free to add me :)
  • Eyezsoblue311
    Options
    I'm 29....at least until March ;) Then here comes the big 3-0...o boy!
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Heeeeeeeeey!!! I'm 27! :)
  • jwalk65
    Options
    I just turned 23 and looking to lose around 30lbs. Also wanting to put on muscle and am starting p90x next week. Would love yo give and receive support to reach my goals! Feel free to add me
  • MyShel27
    Options
    I'm 28, trying to get in shape for my wedding in September! 5 lbs down, with 35 to go!
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 26..soon 27 and I am a great cheerleader for anyone who is willing to cheer back!
  • tiffchelle004
    Options
    I am 25 and could definitely use some support! Lost a total of 140 pounds and starting to get a little unmotivated!!
  • LetYourLightShine
    Options
    I'm 20 and I would love some new MOTIVATED friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • melissa97
    melissa97 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im 28, mother to 2 and been a member for a long time off and on between college and kids...im ready to make a big change & get back to pre-kid weight which totals over 50 lbs i need to lose! Add me!
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    Hi everyone! Emilyjoy here...I'm 20 and just looking to have as many people as possible to keep me on track on my goals. I'd be glad to be a part of all your support teams as well!
  • wwinn18
    wwinn18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just a few more months until I'm 21! And before that...my trip to Costa Rica. My goal is to finish losing the rest of this weight by then so I can look awesome in my bikinis! haha. I gained wayyy too much weight last year and I am doing pretty good at losing it. However, the closest people to me don't think I need to lose weight. I'm not doing it just to be skinny. It' s to help with another battle I'm facing. But i won't bore you with the details. Anyways, add mee! It'd be nice to have some support in my journey to lose these last...8 pounds! I've lost 11 so far!! (:
  • mur88
    mur88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm 22! Feel free to add me if you want! I can always use the support :)
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    24 here! Love snowboarding and the outdoors. Add me if you'd like
  • NYCGIRL928
    Options
    I'm 24 and have lost 3.6lbs so far this month, with 21.4lbs to go before I graduate with a master of science degree on May 16. Feel free to add me if u like :-)
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    Hi all 20 here , feel free to add me if you want to.
  • jessrect
    jessrect Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 24 and looking to lose the last couple of pounds and tone up. Please add me!