Matchmaker Thread for Single People?

Options

Replies

• andreacord
    Options
    I'm single, going on 19 and living in Canada. :) I love photography, running, classic rock music and writing. One day I want to be a flight attendant. :) Feel free to add me as I'm looking for new friends too!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Bridget
    General Location: Albuquerque
    Age and Gender: 23/female
    Age range they're looking for: 25-28
    Gender they're looking for: Male
    Interests: Kickboxing, baking, books, Starbucks (I know), local music/bands, my dogs, and LOBO BASKETBALL!
    Pet peeves: Rude people.
    Anything else!: I'm kind of a nerdy girl. I'm a Senior at the University of New Mexico studying English and Political Science. I'm an avid kick boxer, a dog lover, I'm always smiling and I'm completely in love with life.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Jes
    General Location: Central Michigan
    Age and Gender: 22/F
    Age range they're looking for: 22-35
    Interests: Long walks on the beach Skiing/boarding, hunting, fishing, softball, golf, anything outside :)
    Pet peeves: People that ***** about their weight but do nothing about it, among other things..
    Anything else!: I'm a really nice girl hahahahaha

:flowerforyou:
  • tstorr
    tstorr Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    got a couple friends from MFP that just flew across the world to meet, and they're in loveeee :) anything is possible! LOL
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    There are also a few MFP Singles groups, including http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/282-single-peeps
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there's a singles group on here. But this thread could get interesting. :P
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    There are already "singles" groups out there. Just search for them.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I'm curious to see how this works out. lol
  • BrieGoorts
    BrieGoorts Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Brie
    General Location: British Columbia, Canada
    Age and Gender: 24/F
    Age range they're looking for: 25-35
    Interests: Art, literature, video games, movies, and baseball :)
    Pet peeves: People who say "anyways" and a couple of other things I can't immediately think of right now haha
    Anything else!: Hmmmm, ask lol
  • salvatrucha11
    Options
    heck why not

First Name/Nickname: Erica
    General Location: houston, Texas
    Age and Gender: 23, female
    Age range they're looking for: 24-28
    Gender they're looking for: male
    Interests: anything to everything but I love to dance and not afraid to show it :P, love playing and watching sports love playing volleyball especially, I like to read recently read The Hunger Games Trilogy and was awesome and definately recommend, I'm also a big movie person.
    Pet peeves: debbie downers and people that make excuses for themselves.
    Anything else!: well I've been an RVT for almost 3 years and loving every minute of it ;)
  • BuddhaBabeee
    Options
    I just like astrology and UFO's lol
  • ColetteDuchnowski
    Options
    I'll give it a go...

First Name/Nickname: Colette
    General Location: West Michigan
    Age and Gender: 53/F
    Age range they're looking for: 53-60
    Interests: Arts and crafts (fiber), walks, road trips, bowling, zumba, dogs, cats, sheep
    Pet peeves: People that are never on time, people who don't clean up after themselves, whiners
    Anything else!: I got my associates degree in June, 2011 and am now working on my bachelors in psychology
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What the hell!!! Let's see what happens!

First Name/Nickname: L. - for now
    General Location: SF Bay Area
    Age and Gender: 47 Female
    Age range they're looking for: 42-55
    Interests: Running, Hiking, Local Adventures on weekends, travel, Love the coast, music, Hawaii
    Pet peeves: Smoker, Drugs, picky person, no humor,
    Anything else!: someone who is quick to laugh, light hearted, spontaneous, loves outdoors! Or if you are in the SF Bay Area and want a hiking or running buddy, let me know!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Ok Here is my info, of course i hardly see any Cali people...but I guess you never know.

Syl
    Los Angeles
    40/f
    30-47 male
    Staying active, swimming, amusement parks, movies and dancing
    Pet peeves: bad drivers and people who complain and complain
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'll do it, why not! lol

First Name/Nickname: Meghan/Megs
    General Location: Iowa currently - Texas born & raised.
    Age and Gender: 25 / Female
    Age range they're looking for: 25 & ^
    Interests: sports, especially football, baseball & hockey.. music, working out, being outdoors, traveling.
    Pet peeves: arrogance.
    Anything else!: Currently in nursing, love all sports, love kids, positive/happy girl!
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Barbara, but my friends call me Lynn... Well, actually, everyone calls me Lynn!
    General Location: Nebraska
    Age and Gender: 29, female, queer
    Age range they're looking for: 27-35
    Gender they're looking for: male, female, other
    Interests: CLIVE BARKER, music (making, writing, singing, playing, listening), concerts, puzzles, reading, hanging out, movies, etc etc
    Pet peeves: cultural slurs, homophobia, chattish (when you write like, hi! u r cute, how r u?), judgmental mindsets
    Anything else!: I'm open to any location. I come from a big family, but I'm not sure if I want kids of my own. Partner in crime first, figure out the rest as we go ;) Otherwise, I'm pretty open-minded, and also an open book, so bring on the questions!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Photogrrl :flowerforyou:
    General Location: Colorado
    Age and Gender: 42/F
    Age range they're looking for: 32-50
    Interests: photography, passionate about music in general and especially live music shows/concerts (I photograph local and national bands), running, hiking, exploring historical sites and old cemeteries, reading, watching basketball, movies, sci fi and fantasy TV shows and books...
    Something about me: I started running in February 2011 to lose weight...now I run to keep sane :glasses:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Name/nickname: Lindsay
    Age/gender: 30/female
    Age range I'm interested in: 30-42
    Gender I'm looking for: male
    Interests: going to the beach, road trips, photography(my camera never leaves my side), sporting events(I love watching a good football game or baseball game), ufc or any other mma,cooking a good meal for the person I am sharing company with at the time.
    Pet peeves: liars, smokers, people who aren't open to trying new things.
    Anything else: I have a yellow lab that I love, I have many tattoos and want a few more, I competed in track and field for the past 20 years or so, I can say my ABC's forward and backwards..Haha.