SBF2: Reboot! Join us!. . .March 16

Options
2»

Replies

• cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Tony and Mammakisses and PSUgrl, and anybody else I might have missed.

MM, you are such a sweetheart - thanks! :blushing: And Mary - you're not fooling anyone. :wink:

Actually, Mary seems to be reading my mind today... I was just thinking of suggesting Bill Bryson. A friend just borrowed In A Sunburned Country from me, and I've borrowed Lost Continent from our exchange at work.

So, today was a grand success for me! I got up, did my weights, got my walk in at work (it was really nice out, so we stayed out longer than usual), and then went to aerobics AND did my pushups! I've brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas so if I get myself to bed that will be everything. I am psyched. I wore my pedometer again today and managed over 10,000 steps, and that wasn't even including any conversions from exercise. I think the fact that I drank a lot of water helped... :wink: Now I just need to decide if I get one star on the chart per category per day, or just checkmarks until the end of the week, when I get the star in the category. I'm thinking the latter.

Way to go for everyone who posted and met some or all of their goals today! Anne, I think your grade is a little harsh - you really only missed on one, since there's still a lot of week left for you to make up your 3x/week. I'd say it's a solid B, at least! :smile:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Thanks marywilldiet thats very helpful.:flowerforyou:

I think I did great today. I did evrything on my goals of the day and managed to burn 653 calories.:bigsmile:
    Hope tomorow is just as good.

Good luck all!
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Thanks for all the welcomes!!! :happy:

Goals for the day:

Drink all of my water.
    Stay within my calorie limit.
    Get a good workout in.
    Go to all my classes (tend to have a little trouble with this Tuesdays and Thursdays due to me running out of steam)
    If it becomes nice out like it was supposed to I would also like to go for a walk around campus ... but as of now it looks like rain so we will see.

Have a good day all!!