My before and during *bathing suit pics*

Options
mama_to_1
mama_to_1 Posts: 45 Member
I try to take measurements on the 1st and 15th of every month and I have not done it since December 1st (just got busy with holidays and such). So yesterday I went to take measuements, but I couldn't find my tape measure (my 21 month old likes to play with it, no idea where she put it. lol). So instead I thought I would take some pics (also haven't done that since Decemeber 1st). I was so suprised at how much of a dfference I could see! This is not the end of my journey, i still have 30-40 pounds that I still want to lose, but I thought I would share my susscess so far. I started my journey on September 30th, which is when the before pics are from. The during pics are from yesterday (Jan 16th, 2012).

Starting weight: 184 lbs
Current weight: 163 lbs
Goal weight: 125-135 lbs
Height: 5'4''

weight3.jpg

Replies

• CharmCityBella
    CharmCityBella Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    you look great, good for you!!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! There is definitely a big difference! Keep up your fantastic work! :flowerforyou:
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    great!
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great progress. x Well done and keep going :smile:
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Mama, that is a tremendous amount of work and results!! Nice job, and for many of us we know the sweating, heavy breathing and agony you go through on a regular basis to get those results so hats off to you and keep up the good work!!
  • bethany1031
    bethany1031 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    Great Job.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration I'm pretty sure I was completely shocked when i seen your before it looks like my belly right now. So glad to see that it CAN change!! Thank you for posting these I needed inspiration today :)
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sassygamma
    sassygamma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    awesome job, keep it up, you will be at goal before you know it...
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    wow girl, thanks for sharing. You are a great motivator to what can happen with some hard work and time! xoxo
  • mama_to_1
    mama_to_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i was so worried that my belly would never change and i would always have the fold over belly look. but i can already tell that it has changed so much and does not look so much like it is "folded-over" anymore. glad i could inspire you :smile:
  • suindamach
    suindamach Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!
  • angraham2
    angraham2 Posts: 128
    Options
    Very nice, I haven't done any pictures, I should. Try Bio Oil on those stretch marks, it will help tons!!!
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow thats fantastic well done.
  • sobotkal
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration! Keep up the hard word! And good luck finding that tape measure... :)
  • neotericisis
    neotericisis Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look good girl! Doesn't it feel good to see the results of all your hard work- kudos to you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!