skinnytaste.com -

Options

Replies

• singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have made the Crock pot chicken enchilada soup so far. You will LOVE it!!
    I also just printed a bunch more recipes to try, can't wait! Think my next venture will be the choc chip scones....yumm
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    I love this site! I have made the apple butter, pumpkin swirl cheesecake yogurt cups, the skinny taco dip is raved over at work and they don't even know its a lightened up version. There might be more that I can't remember and there are many that I have on my list to try that I just have not gotten to yet.
  • washington_apple
    washington_apple Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yep I've made the Stuffed Pepper Soup and it was amazing!! I brought leftovers to work and had 2 people taste and my manager loved it so much I printed the recipe off for her! My family said "this is a keeper" as well. I will be trying other recipes on there soon!
  • Freya7777
    Options
    Woa! This site is awesome, I've been looking for something like this. THANK YOU!
  • batgirlmama
    batgirlmama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have tried:

green chicken enchiladas - unbelievable!
    chicken pot pie soup - ahh....
    dark chocolate cranberry bark - brought it to all the Christmas parties and people loved it
    shrimp salad on cucumber slices - an awesome app. that everyone has loved as well.
    broccoli, potato, chedder soup - husband thought it was the best he ever had in his life

did I mention how much I love Gina.
  • Mariem59
    Mariem59 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. Will definitely be checking this site out!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite websites ever! Love it. Her No-Bake Cheesecake is great. One of the things I've wanted to try from there for SO long is the Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana. I haven't tried it yet because I keep thinking I'll mess it up! Haha

It is well worth it. And the stuffing is pretty good on its own, too. :)
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I tried the chicken and white bean stuffed peppers. They were so good.
    I plan on making many things from her site.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    We've tried 7 or so recipes so far. Every single one of them has rocked! The best so far:

- Split pea soup
    - Chicken pot pie soup (my favorite. It's just awesome!)
    - Asian peanut noodles with chicken
    - Baked potato soup
    - Creamy cauliflower puree
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    been using this site for a while and love everything
    apple butter,
    pumpkin swirl cheesecake yogurt cups
    chicken taco in crockpot
    the desserts are great
    i had to do a presentation in the club i am in so i made her recipes and printed off the recipes and gave them out at the end they all said they wanted me to do ALL the presentations lol
  • kimbleee
    kimbleee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing site....I was hoping to see something like that here :smile:
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've tried the Chicken Enchilada Soup from the crockpot.....it was wonderful!!
  • MalibuBeth
    MalibuBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i effing love this site! I have made Rollatini stuffed with zucchini, Chicken Santa fe, Pumpkin turkey chili, enchiladas, etc etc etc. Everything has turned out wonderful, and most of the recipes are pretty easy.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I made the Stuffed Pepper Soup once and since then I've made it every week. Everyone in my family LOVES IT!

I always have a batch made in the fridge for lunch.
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Love this website! I like the healthy bake chicken nuggets, and the pumpkin chili is amazing!!

Pumpkin chili??/ Mmmmmmm. Must check.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    >>>>>>Crock Pot Asian Pork with Mushrooms
    Looks sooooo good!!
    Thanks! :smile:
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I love this site and have tried a few things and all were delicious. My favorite so far are the spinach lasagna rolls and the thai pineapple chicken stiry fry.
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My friend made the Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella and the white chicken chili. She said they were both excellent. I have yet to try either because I am the only one in my family that will eat Zucchini or chicken chili :(

You can sub the zucchini for broccoli. I did some with broccoli and some with squash, because that's what I had. It was great. Chances are they won't even notice the vegetable, because it had cheese too.
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My friend made the Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella and the white chicken chili. She said they were both excellent. I have yet to try either because I am the only one in my family that will eat Zucchini or chicken chili :(

You can sub the zucchini for broccoli. I did some with broccoli and some with squash, because that's what I had. It was great. Chances are they won't even notice the vegetable, because its mixed in with the mozzarella.
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ITs one of my favorite sites and I think people think that I get kickbacks from it, cause I tell EVERYONE how awesome it is!!!