Jobs. What do you do?

Options

Replies

• SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Superintendent of a Dihydrogen Monoxide production facility.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Water! Cute.

Jillian

15449148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brisingr
    Options
    I'm a full time nursing student/working part - time.
    Between school, assignments,working to pay for school, hospital shifts and sleep it's always really difficult to have the energy and time to work out!
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im a nurse....always up on my feet....
  • vickychen72
    vickychen72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    full time mom with three kids age 6, 4, and 1, and part time at bakery (where is really going to help on my diet...?). I have become so heavy that I couldn't stand on my feet too long. My foot and my knee hurt eveyday. I have seem doctor but there is nothing wrong with my x-ray. I believe I was too havey for my height. I enjoy eatting at night when my kids are asleep( which is really bad I know) I shouldn't have done it....
  • SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Rancher
    Raise Nubian & Oberhasli dairy goats, Shetland sheep, Kiger Mustangs
    Crafter
    Make and sell 'wet felt' and 'needle felt' purses, vests, wallhangings, etc.
    Soap Maker
    Make and sell handcrafted goat's milk soap

On call 24/7/365 as a certified Search & Rescue canine handler with local Sheriff department. (all volunteer)

Jillian

15449148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have two jobs. I work at an animal shelter caring for boarding animals and supervising the daycare dogs. My other job is as an Animal Control Officer for our local police department. I have pretty active jobs.
  • lawswife
    Options
    I have a desk job too...we have a warehouse as well so I try and get up from my desk as much as possible and walk around.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm a Cardiac Critiacl Care RN. Always moving at top speed.
  • ruskmusic
    Options
    Hi,
    Self employed Electrician and Musician. You would think that being an electrician would be harder, but nope its defiantly singing and playing guitar, hauling the equipment around, and practicing 1-4hrs a day, then not getting paid for it hahahha. I'm crazy I know.
  • rugbygurl7
    Options
    I have a desk job now which is why i ended up putting on weight i think! My boss is lovely and even supplies us with lunches, we can have whatever we want and we get some healthy stuff and some not so healthy stuff. I find it hard to say no when others offer me the bad stuff! Can anyone help out with that? I feel bad if i say no....not because I actually want to eat it but because I just dont want to say no or something weird like that.
  • PhiasMommy08
    Options
    Me and my hubby own an auto alignment and repair shop. I get to do all the paper work at the desk while he does the grunt work. Plus I have 3 kids at home who keep me busy :)
  • colleen_mairead
    colleen_mairead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a rehab tech at a hospital, on my feet at least eight hours a day but struggling with my weight none the less!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Dental assistant!! I LOVE it! :)
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Working with people with special needs but now on mainly desk duty ^^ although I still support now and then (even though apparently my job is strictly no hands on *chuckles* and 9-5....)
  • iooprcntme
    Options
    retail management work at a awesome clothing store so cant wait to loss more weight and get new cute clothes :tongue:
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I get the luxury of working from home as a financial analyst writer. LOVE IT! I can play on MFP and not get into trouble! LOL

LOVE IT!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    Visual effects artist - do computer special effects for movies and music videos - but mainly for commercials.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Critical Care RN, specializing in burns, neurosurgical and trauma patients.
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Desk job. I'm a Financial Compliance Officer.
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    deskjob 9 hours a day 24/7 shift pattern