Jobs. What do you do?

Options

Replies

• Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am a recent nursing school graduate just getting started in the field.
  • CuttingtheTies
    Options
    A year and a half left at college.
    Right now I intern 2 days a week at a Mental Health Clubhouse .
  • wanttogetskinny
    Options
    In my third year of teaching. Teaching kindergarten this year.

Will be returning to college full time in September, though, for a degree in Healthcare Administration.
  • JJL77
    JJL77 Posts: 1
    Options
    I work in a kitchen, around food all day.
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I used to be a senior marketing manager one of my claims to fame was introducing ragu pasta sauce from the states to UK and Europe. Recently my career has been in stasis and during the last 4 months I have been doing project management, which ends next week and I will then be training. So essentially I am a freelance business professional.
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Clinical Social Worker, specializing in palliative and oncology care. Basically a 9-5 deskjob.
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    CS Manager for an Investment Advisor...

DESK JOB....
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Insurance agent. love my job
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I work retail part time (I also go to school), so I'm typically on my feet 6 hours a day, 3-5 times a week... it somewhat helps being "lightly active" but boy, do I burn through shoes!
  • coreykantola
    Options
    I'm a chef, my hours are never the same. Some days are 16 hours some are 6 hours. sometimes 2 days off a week, sometimes long streches of 15-20 days in a row. it is really hard to keep a schedule with family forget eating.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Background extra, and starting my internship for embalming after this semester.
  • kahlee2000
    Options
    desk job over here too! with a hawk eyed supervisor that isn't even my supervisor watching everything i do...standing behind someone and staring at their monitor too is not managing.

Are you sure you don't work in my office? I swear I have that person working here as well. I spend most days at a desk on the phone, or in meetings if I'm unlucky. If I'm lucky I will be sitting a desk in a courtroom recording hearings. (WAY TOO MUCH SITTING TIME!!!)
  • 82dB
    82dB Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same as most here. Desk job in logistics.
  • sillysusie
    Options
    I'm an Underwriting Clerk so am at a desk pretty much all day when I'm not walking to the printer or delivering work to another department. :laugh:
  • sectornine
    sectornine Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm a science teacher, and run our after-school program. I also have a photography business that I do on the side. I am usually on my feet most of the day.
  • stevesavage09
    stevesavage09 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    welder and love it
  • tmjones0822
    Options
    I work at a bank =( I sit on my butt for 10 hours a day, not only that... I work at a bank inside of a grocery store!!! Seriously? :laugh:

So I have gained a lot of weight in the last year that I have worked at this branch. I know mainly because if I am hungry, I can go get whatever I want. NOW the positive side to this is, that here lately now that I have changed my eating habits, I can run out in the store and get some food. Fruit, veggies, etc. So there is a plus and a negative.
  • easuess
    easuess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm a writer/editor and stuck at a desk all day too. Coming home to do the 30DS or jog on the treadmill is a MUST for me.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm a private music teacher (piano and violin). I love it! Though it is not active, so I have to get my exercise in before work!!
  • trish2dope
    trish2dope Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a meat cutter in a grocery store.