Jobs. What do you do?

Options

Replies

• TaraHolloway_
    TaraHolloway_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I run an internal advertising agency for a large credit union. No two days are the same - but my schedule overall is very flexible.
  • courtney131
    Options
    I'm a full time student at University of Kentucky and a nanny! It's hectic but fun.
  • simplymily
    Options
    I'm a nanny and full time student
  • mrscroel
    Options
    Stay at home mom.....food is always just in the other room....Ugh!! Considering going back to work just so I don't have that temptation in my face all day!!!!
  • LizFo
    LizFo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I work in natural resources for a city, varied duties, more of a desk job in winter. Also mom of 1 & a wife.
  • swartzrn
    Options
    Hi, I am an RN (currently teaching right now) and also a grad student--but my favorite job is mom to 2 girls and wife to a super duper husband. We live in the DC area so I also am a fighter of LOTS of traffic LOL!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Marketing consultant: desk job, work at home, lots of web meetings and conference calls so I can't always escape.
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Senior Manager for an Non for Profit Employment Company...I travel between 3 offices so I am either bound to my desk or out in the car...Not good for trying to maintain a healthy diet.

Looking forward to meeting lot's of motivated positive people...feel free to add me...You can never have too many friends :)

Cheers

Greg
  • DrDonna227
    DrDonna227 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Life Coach, Graduate Teaching Assistant at Capella University, and Ph.D student in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. Sit at a desk, but have the ability to move around as I want and make my own hours. Can't beat it!
  • AUNique24
    AUNique24 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Juvenile probation officer - If I'm not in the field, I'm sitting in court or in my office!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    photo studio manager. i take pictures of kids at dance recitals and run the studio. and full time mommy. and part time student!
  • ShapingAgnes
    ShapingAgnes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I work 3PM to 11PM Sunday through Thursday at a Hotel. I tell ya, with these work hours and going to school from 9am-1pm it makes it hard to have a steady meal plan. We tend to have a lot of down time durring the late evenings and thats when I eat the most, I snack like crazy because I am bored. AND..there are always fresh baked cookies...just to smell them I gain 5 pounds.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I work at a chocolate factory (we make a really nice gourmet truffle!!!)...talk about keeping my sugar down!!!
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Business Owner and Writer.
  • ReneePhile83
    Options
    I'm a high school English teacher, mother of two, and wife of one. :)
  • stevepierson
    Options
    Credit and Collections Manager... desk job, mostly.
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    Automotive / Motorcycle Technician
  • rcarey42
    Options
    I am a paramedic, mother of two and wife of 15yrs. I work 24hr shifts which makes it hard to get myself on a healthy routine.
  • gibsonshm
    gibsonshm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Pharmacy Technician, 9-6, Mon-Fri with some Saturdays! On my feet the whole entire time!!! I'm so used to it, it does not help me lose weight!! Just causes me to swell...which I hate!!
  • paulhorri
    Options
    I'm a manager with a logistics company. 70% at a desk, 30% out and about. A bit of a mix!