Hello 1 year, Good bye 114 pounds w/pix *I hope*

Options

Replies

• Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look TREMENDOUS! And you have done an amazing job!!!
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations! :)
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look terrific! Great job! :drinker:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It wasn't easy, BUT it wasn't as hard as I always expected it to be. I have really enjoyed this year SO much more than I expected I would. I can't believe that *I* like to workout, and I run on purpose, no one even has to be chasing me with a knife!
    I am so glad you wrote your story. I never believed I looked as big as I was in pictures, because I usually just focused on the face in the mirror. Pictures are quite a wake up call, aren't they? My daughter talked me into joining myfitnesspal 3 weeks ago, and I've lost 8 lbs so far. I have so far to go, and I just finished a candy bar. :sad: I feel so ashamed. Now that I've read your story, I want to try harder to stick with the dieting and exercising. Your success story is going to motivate so many people. Thanks for sharing, and I wish you continued success. I am very proud of you.:smile:

If I can do this, ANYONE can. Seriously, I was chubby since puberty and after having kids I was fat from then on! I like to say that I have finally lost the baby weight, good thing bc the baby is 15 YEARS OLD!!!!
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    Happy fitness anniversary! You look great!
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    You have miraculously gotten younger not just thinner! You look great! :happy:
  • Mommy_x3
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! GREAT job!!!! You look great!
  • sandy113
    Options
    You look GREAT! You are truly an inspiration! don't ever forget how hard you have worked! You are amazing!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOOOOHOOOOO great job :)
  • kellybug123
    Options
    What a difference a year can make! You are doing such a great job! Keep up the great work and kudos for doing it the healthy way. You are definitely an inspiration :) thanks for sharing.
  • ColTheCurator
    Options
    Fantastic effort. Well done. Thanks for showing everyone what is possible. Looking good btw!
  • RaceTo48Kg
    RaceTo48Kg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow! fabulous! you did great! keep it up girl!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so good! You are SO very inspirational! Thank you! :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • booncey
    booncey Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE before and after pictures of "real" people that commit to getting healthy! Awesome job
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • Sabra75
    Options
    Great Job!! You look great!!!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE before and after pictures of "real" people that commit to getting healthy! Awesome job

Some of these were NOT easy to post on here. They are on my profile but this is kinda out there for the world to see but I figured who cares, I am not that person anymore and I know it helped me in the beginning to see others so honest about where they came from!
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic & are a huge inspiration to me!
  • LaLaLewi
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!!! What an inspiration!!!!!
  • fcmadina
    fcmadina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done a wonderful job! Welcome to the 'new' you and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!