5'6 ladies?

Options
1235»

Replies

• VirginiaWoof
    Options
    I have a small-medium frame. My goal is about 115-120lbs. Any thinner than that and I start to look gaunt and ill. I want to look toned and healthy!
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options
    I currently weigh 120 lbs. my weight doesn't seem to budge anymore >:[

my ugw is 100 lbs, but I'd be happy at 110

I'm happy right now too...

100lbs is a little low sweetie! I was 100lb for a long while and I looked very ill and got many negative comments about my weight (the worst being that I looked like a 'skeletal freak'). Make sure you stay healthy! :-)
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey! I think it does depend on your frame....I have a small/medium (medium being in the butt/thigh area only....go figure, lol)

SW: 138
    CW: 129
    GW: 128

I may change my goal weight pretty soon since I'm about to start month 2 of Insanity....it may blast off that last pound and then some :)

Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me if you like! You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options

I may change my goal weight pretty soon since I'm about to start month 2 of Insanity....it may blast off that last pound and then some :)

Would you reccommend Insanity? I'm very intrigued by it and part of me wants to try it... Could you tell me a bit more about it? Feel free to PM me rather than hijack this thread haha!
  • tiff0227
    tiff0227 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also 5' 6" SW 151 CW 147 goal weight 135. I am looking for friends to add to help keep me motivated. I always start and do really well but then loose interest and start gaining weight again. I'm hoping if I can get more connected it will
    Help. Please feel free to friend me :) thanks
  • iincompletelullaby
    Options
    I'm 168.5cm (5'6.5"?). CW: 122lbs, GW:112lbs.
    I have a medium frame (broad shoulders from swimming *tears*) but I didn't have too much tummy fat when I was 114lbs and I want that. So stick of this bulging fat part on my waist.