Top 10 Beautiful/Sexy people on ur list..

Options
Since everybody is scared to put it out there I'll set it off.. I don't do crushes but I will put my Top 10 ladies list out there.. Could've been top 25.

Anda2oo5
Goldengirl1979
Bodyrocker777
_Splenda_
Hottottie11
JennC831
SeeEmRun2012
KCham817
Mamamia07
0110Elle0110

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I only count 7
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Oooo thanks hun! ;)
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Guess I need more guy friends!?!?
  • hebbsgrrl
    hebbsgrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Guess I need more guy friends!?!?
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    If i'm a girl, do I have to list guys? I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings
  • Diesel_Ice
    Options
    I put it out there after reading all those scared virgin lips on the MFP crush post..
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but this seems mean to me.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Every lady on my friends list is beautiful and sexy,just look and see for yourself.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Every lady on my friends list is beautiful and sexy,just look and see for yourself.

Carl01!!! FTW!!!! ♥
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

We all love you Carl.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    It's not necessarily that this list is *mean*... it's that it's exclusive... and not in the good way. It may make those who are not listed, feel badly about themselves... or about the OP, and he may have verily shot himself in the foot with it.

Hope it doesn't backfire for you, OP.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options

Carl, you damn sweet-talker you. :drinker:
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    132651727984.png
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, I just don't think this is the right place to have this kind of discussion. On a website with a lot of people who already have very low confidence in themselves and come here and choose friends to support them and help them feel BETTER about themselves. In my opinion, this thread is going to do the opposite to a lot of people.
  • Diesel_Ice
    Options
    5 more..

Agreene
    Sexycook
    Chunkyme
    Mznisaelaine
    Freakaleak
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options

awwwww Carl!!! ♥♥♥♥
  • Diesel_Ice
    Options
    Everbody on my list is beautiful.. But if ur so righteous go end world hunger or end racism.. It's all fun and games. Go do push ups or jog in place and relax
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Everbody on my list is beautiful.. But if ur so righteous go end world hunger or end racism.. It's all fun and games. Go do push ups or jog in place and relax

Friendly.
    Also, mature.
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    lol Diesel is getting no love on this thread.... Except from maybe the girls on his list.

I was also disappointed in the crush thread that all the girls were to embarrassed to name me.
    I'm gonna ake a list :bigsmile:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    lol Diesel is getting no love on this thread.... Except from maybe the girls on his list.

I was also disappointed in the crush thread that all the girls were to embarrassed to name me.
    I'm gonna ake a list :bigsmile:

i'd put you on my list...but you only rated me an 8.4 ;)