Top 10 Beautiful/Sexy people on ur list..

Options

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I think a person is entitled to their opinion...wow, some people just take somethings too seriously. Goodness! If the man wants to give a shout out so what? I just don't get being offended by it or thinking it is mean.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    132651727984.png
    ashketchum-ujelly.png
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I would never get offended by someone NOT naming me (and yes, I am one of Diesel_Ice's friends). People like who they like and are attracted to different people. I've come sooo far with my self esteem and self confidence that regardless if NO ONE ever tells me I'm sexy or beautiful, I know myself well enough to know that I am. Beauty comes from within and radiates outwards. Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me

ME.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Everyone.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Too much effort.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but this seems mean to me.

:noway:

Funny, I see posts like this and think they are probably very inspirational to the people who get mentioned. Perhaps you should look at it that way.

The low-esteem group shouldn't look at these posts if it may damage their already fragile psyches. They have to take some responsibility for their own self worth.

In the mean time, people should be free to compliment others as they wish without fear of "leaving someone out". I find this kind of "someone out there may possibly be offended by you complimenting someone else" mentality to be rather sad.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    :ohwell:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Him
    Her
    Him
    Her
    Them

and

Me
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Me.

The end.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Puhleaze
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I don't think i even have 10 friends lol sad sad:laugh:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    :ohwell:

:wink: This mofo is def on my list.
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This thread is gayer than two guys sitting on a park bench.
  • missionmeltdown
    missionmeltdown Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Omg_how_can_nobody_love_Emo_Elmo--l.jpg

SO NOT TRUE @christinalove!!!!!!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    all of them:wink:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Alright... who revived this month old thread... :noway:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    My dentist...

He's not on here but he is the hottest old guy ever. And he doesn't look old! It's creepy and wonderful all at once.
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    I'm not friends with anyone on this thread but just thought i'd add my 2 cents. Who cares if you didn't make the list. it's only one persons opinion, which everyone is entitled too. If you get praise happy days but ultimately you need to love and accept yourself. We are all fabulous in one way or another and look different to different eyes. If you did make the list good for you, enjoy the compliment. I'm happily married and as long as my husband and I find me attractive that's all that counts. If I get a compliment about my workouts, food choices or weightloss then i'm happy because after all that is why i joined this site, not to grab a date or more :-) Chill out people and love those who love you back.:heart:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Alright... who revived this month old thread... :noway:

I dunno... I know when I respond to a post I check the last comments made not the earliest... Whoops. Haha.