Replies

• ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    i am 32 but i can pretend to be 30 :-)
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    34 & fabulous! Lol I have about 50lbs to go. Feel free to add me. Because together we can kick butt & take names.
  • lynettemisuraca
    lynettemisuraca Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm 31 and I'm just starting as well. I need to lose around 45 lbs. Fell free to add me I'm looking for the same support.
  • misscarswell
    Options
    I'm 32, 5'3! Started my weight loss journey about 2 years ago (Jan. 2010). I started off roughly at 230lbs. As of now, I'm 175lbs with alot of muscle mass. I'm looking to loose an additional 20lbs by May 31st! Feel free to add me as well.
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    I'm at the end of my 30s, but hey, it still counts! Good luck, feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • 23saint
    23saint Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey guys,my names Lj and I'm 32 and also new to mfp! I just started excercising 2wks ago and I love it! I haven't done anything healthy since 99-00,but when I hit 30 it started to show and I was recently diagnosed with diabetes! No more playing around! Good luck everyone!
  • weagle81
    weagle81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm the big 3-0.. I just sent you a request:) anybody can add me.. I like people and their insights!!
  • JenLaston
    Options
    I'm 30! And on track to lose 25lbs. You can add me and anyone else reading this! I love giving/getting support!
  • gaberieger
    Options
    30...ish. New to the tool and looking to add friends for support as well. You or anyone, feel free to add me as a friend. I'm all about virtual peer pressure.
  • juwill33
    juwill33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hI I AM 32 AND looking to lose about 50 lbs by june..Hopefully. I also am having a hard time keeping motivated. Feel Free to add me also
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi LaToya, my name is also Latoya:smile:, I'm also new to MFP and would like to connect with others who share the same goals. I'll be 30 in just a few months (April) and can relate to you not having the motivation to workout sometimes because I am struggling through that as well. Add me if you'd like to connect.

Take care:smile:
  • rcolve
    rcolve Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 35 looking to loose 60 pounds.
  • turkeysub
    Options
    30. Down 60, 30 to go!
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have 100+ lbs to go. Started on 1/2/12 and I've lost 12 lbs already!! Feel free to add me!!
  • davadoto
    davadoto Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I' m 30 year old woman, married, a vegetarian, christian and I've had weight issues since my childhood. Not aiming for a size 4 (or anything in that range) just looking forward to a toned body and a normal BMI. Very shy. Just wanted to wish you all luck in your journey; I know how hard it is to lose weight specially with the metabolism changes that go with leaving your 20's.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    30 year old here!
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    32 yr old Mother of 3. Trying to lose 45 lbs. Gonna strive for 20 first then work from there. :) Add me!!
  • 33 year old here too! looking for friends myself!:wink:
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I am 35, have lost 15 still have 30 to go. This site is working for me and my lifestyle change (not diet). Feel free to add me.