QUICK!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I use the toll house recipe also, but i just wanted to say thanks for the pic! I was sitting here, perfectly content, now i suddenly have this huge craving for chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven!! luckily I dont have all the ingredients! lol but they looked sooooo good!!
    lol sorry
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I make mine with a package of instant vanilla pudding added to the mix-it makes the cookies turn out really soft and looks just like something out of a Betty Crocker commercial...

Crisco(the butter kind) is really good instead of real, for future reference, and also has less saturated fat in it than butter...
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Buy packet of cookies. Open packet. Arrange on plate :laugh:

Love it!!:laugh: Buy the bakery kind.:wink::laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I use the toll house recipe also, but i just wanted to say thanks for the pic! I was sitting here, perfectly content, now i suddenly have this huge craving for chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven!! luckily I dont have all the ingredients! lol but they looked sooooo good!!

I just finished making peanut butter fudge and chocolate fudge. Noooo I'm not eating I make hubby take it to work. LOL
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    darn after reading this thread I just know I'm going to have to make a bacth of cookies tonight:grumble: :laugh:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    If you like the fresh baked cookie freeze some of the dough in balls. Take out of freezer and bake as directed (maybe a minute or two longer) Fresh hot cookies without having to make & bake a whole batch.

I also think using butter in them is better than crisco. Butter is real and tastes yummy. Crisco is hydrogenated and doesn't taste as yummy.
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    If you like the fresh baked cookie freeze some of the dough in balls. Take out of freezer and bake as directed (maybe a minute or two longer) Fresh hot cookies without having to make & bake a whole batch.

I also think using butter in them is better than crisco. Butter is real and tastes yummy. Crisco is hydrogenated and doesn't taste as yummy.

I agree on the real butter!

I usually freeze like 3/4 of a batch in 3 seperate containers. It's just my guy and I so a whole batch (60 cookies) is pretty excessive. instead I make a dozen or so at a time and then I have the dough if I want to make some later :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    The Nestle Break and Bakes - Ultimate Chocolate are INCREDIBLE! and so easy - if you round the dough nobody knows they aren't homemade
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    The Nestle Break and Bakes - Ultimate Chocolate are INCREDIBLE! and so easy - if you round the dough nobody knows they aren't homemade

I think this post should go on the "cheat" thread:laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    PS- I omit the nuts in the Toll House! Although I love them, not everyone does. BTW, where's "MB"? I'm feeling like a total geographic dolt!
    Manitoba. it's in Canada. don't worry, you're not missing anything by overlooking it. It's like the worst place on earth to live :laugh: It's freezing and friggin peanut butter is expensive. ok, everything is expensive but I simply cannot in good consience pay 8$ for a small container of PB :explode:

WTH why is PB so expensive out there? Ill mail you some PB from ontario LOL ... for the big kraft pb container its only 4.00 and cheaper when its on sale...:noway:
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    PS- I omit the nuts in the Toll House! Although I love them, not everyone does. BTW, where's "MB"? I'm feeling like a total geographic dolt!
    Manitoba. it's in Canada. don't worry, you're not missing anything by overlooking it. It's like the worst place on earth to live :laugh: It's freezing and friggin peanut butter is expensive. ok, everything is expensive but I simply cannot in good consience pay 8$ for a small container of PB :explode:

WTH why is PB so expensive out there? Ill mail you some PB from ontario LOL ... for the big kraft pb container its only 4.00 and cheaper when its on sale...:noway:
    everything is expensive up here, especially things like canned goods and non perishables (like cereal and PB) I have no idea why. Lol don't laugh, my mom sometimes mails me brown rice and real maple syrup cause she knows it's so much cheaper there (in Ontario) The bottle of syrup she gets there for 10$ costs about 20$ here. It's nuts :noway: It's cause we live in the middle of nowhere. when I say Manitoba, I don't mean Winnipeg, I mean NORTH, as in -50 outside and nobody around for miles and northern lights. the works. :grumble: 3 more months til we move back to Ontario! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!