2»

Replies

• Nikki2324
    Options
    I text in awkward situations
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Anytime I have ever used my phone to avoid someone or a situation, I call my voice mail and talk to it, so at least I don't have to worry about someone calling and ruining it. :bigsmile:
  • teresastrowz46
    teresastrowz46 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    when you're working on the eliptical/treadmill watching a movie or tv show when a sex scence comes on...even if it doesn't show anything, i always feel sooo awkward like everyone is looking at me going, "what is she watching?!" maybe it's just me???
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    You make eye contact with a woman breast feeding, then look down at her boob. I can't undo it, I am going to hell

I die. :laugh:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: way to avoid! lol

I pull the same trick when there are people standing at the light asking for money - works every time.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    When you have to give your employee a talk about their body odor due to customer complaints and suggest maybe a new brand of deodorant or wearing perfume. And then a few weeks later have to explain to same employee that coming out of the bathroom with a still dripping preggo test is not appropriate for work.

True story
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    When you have to give your employee a talk about their body odor due to customer complaints and suggest maybe a new brand of deodorant or wearing perfume. And then a few weeks later have to explain to same employee that coming out of the bathroom with a still dripping preggo test is not appropriate for work.

True story

WOW!
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    When one of the kids in a group therapy session asks you to explain what a doushe is because someone at school called him one.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    When your best friend dates a guy for 6 months & is getting married next weekend... & you can't even stand dating a guy for 6 mins..
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    When your father in law knocks on your bedroom door as you're getting dressed; before you have a chance to grab a top or anything to cover your chest, he opens the door to let you know that your grandmother is at the door...
  • melissanne81
    Options

True story

UGH! Why would anyone take a pregnancy test at work of all places?!?
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    yea i was in the gym and a guy thought i was deaf cause i wouldnt talk to him cause no offence but the dude is a jerk that makes fun of overweight ppl including myself....well today i went to the gym and my friend was the gym and yelled out "hey rachel!!" and without relizing the dude was right there i yelled "hey" back.....yea i kicked myself like 500 times lol