cereal

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I usually eat Special K, either the regular or the Red Berries kind. I like it, but one bowl doesn't completely fill me up, so I always have fruit with it and sometimes toast.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I love all of kashi's cereals. Yummo :O)
  • elbamazing
    Options
    i mix cereals!

at the moment i am eating 1/2 serving of banana nut Cherrios with 1/2 a serving of bran flakes! yumm
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Anything whole grain with a bit of protein is a good way to go. I prefer Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax, Kashi U, Kashi Autumn Harvest or Quaker Oatmeal Squares
  • BrodiesMom
    Options
    Special K Red Berries is delicious!!! I don't know if it's the least calories or what-not but it's very very yummy!!! and I'm not a big cereal person but I love this, I could eat it every morning!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    We're pretty plain at our house. Plain Cheerios, Corn Flakes, or Bran Flakes. And like has already been suggested, I color them up with whatever I have on hand. Almonds in Corn Flakes is fun, or adding fresh juicey raisins to Bran Flakes... If I am craving sweets I will lightly dust Nestle Quick onto Cheerios. I control the amount and therefore the calories.