I really like tacos....

Options

Replies

• galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I wish my husband liked to eat tacos...I think i'd rather eat tacos than him

Oh, that is sad. My ex-husband didnt like eating tacos very much either...... That is why I hooked up with a cuban after we divorced.
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options

every man should eat tacos they are very good for you...I would eat them for all my meals if i could
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I hate Tacos...lol
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

Oh, that is sad. My ex-husband didnt like eating tacos very much either...... That is why I hooked up with a cuban after we divorced.

cubans huh? I might have to look into that
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

yea, my ex wasn't a fan of eating tacos either! when we first started dating he was all about eating tacos...after 15 years together, not so much.
  • cgrout78
    Options

every man should eat tacos they are very good for you...I would eat them for all my meals if i could

I totally agree!!
  • felice03
    Options
    think of all the calories a guy could save if only he ate one taco inplace of a typical meal...
  • galegetsthin
    Options

It is worth checking into...... but, I would recommend not looking into cubans as long as your married....... Once you go cuban, tacos are on the menu at least 3-4 times a week.......
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a burrito kind-of-girl. :wink:
  • felice03
    Options

It is worth checking into...... but, I would recommend not looking into cubans as long as your married....... Once you go cuban, tacos are on the menu at least 3-4 times a week.......

dang, i need a cuban!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    But I NEED tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes!
  • galegetsthin
    Options

I hear it is the other way around..... most people explode when they get tacos.
  • cgrout78
    Options

It's a good thing most of us like meat for our tacos and i'm sure tacos like you...err..or something?
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I love lamp
  • cgrout78
    Options

You need to be picky about tacos though, if you have too many different kinds you can get sick
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

I hear it is the other way around..... most people explode when they get tacos.
    My 2nd literal LOL of the day. Thank you
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Tuna or Chicken?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    We found a little taco cart where we live a few weeks ago, it was in the parking lot of a hotel, not sure why... anyway, I ordered a pork taco with the hottest pepper sauce they had. I made it halfway through the taco and then started to sweat. I finished my taco and was very proud of myself :-)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    SQUIRREL!!!
  • felice03
    Options
    Tuna or Chicken?

beef...no tuna