• grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    there aren't enough razors in the world to get my other halfs chest "clean"

^^^THIS^^^ LOL, but I like it the way it is :blushing:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    My ex was super clean but wasn't super hairy either...he was average in the chest hair....but I have no preference, hairy or manscaped I like them all.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love love love hairy chests!

I prefer it when a man takes his shirt off and it's like he's wearing a sweater.

I don't know what it is about a man with lots of chest hair that drives me wild, but it does.

Especially when he's starting to go gray. Meow!
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    I've got a hair chest...not a hairy chest. Cuz I think I have about 1 hair that grows there. Thank goodness for the polynesian blood!

^^^^That makes me even more jealous of you then I initially was before reading this! Darn genetics, I pull the short end of the stick every time! Darn it....
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'll take natural...but I find hair on a chest to be very appealing. But if a guy is naturally clean then great, but I don't like clean manscapped. A guy's chest shouldn't feel like my legs when they need to be shaved.
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    See, I'm weird. I hate hair on myself, but I absolutely love hair on men. Makes them appear more manly to me, I guess.

^^^^ This! Im with you there!
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I dont mind a little, but overall, I dislike a hairy man...sorry! :)

Glad to hear..being half-Asian I lack in much chest hair =)

and I love that abt you!!!
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have quite a hairy chest, but apparently mine is quite attractive as it's got symmetrical whirls just above each boob. I'll call them boobs as I don't yet have pecs.

I did shave my chest last year but it just looked stupid due to having no definition. Once I reach my goal of being ripped I'll probably strip the whole lot off.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My unofficial dating survey says that 90% of women prefer a scruffy face and a slightly hairy body.

*The total number of respondents shall remain a secret, but it's quite enough to be fairly accurate. ;)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Not completely clean, I like some chest hair, but not so much that it's poking out the top of your shirt when a few buttons are undone!!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    My unofficial dating survey says that 90% of women prefer a scruffy face and a slightly hairy body.

*The total number of respondents shall remain a secret, but it's quite enough to be fairly accurate. ;)

That makes me feel better about only shaving my face every 3 days.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Boys have bare chests...men have hairy chests. I'd rather be with a man than a boy

AGREED! I feel that way about men AND women. Certain hair is there to signify maturity and fertility... As long as it's clean, I'm happy!
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    The OP is setting up a loaded question - there's nothing unclean about a hairy chest and nothing necessarily clean about a hairless chest.

(but to answer the implied question - I'm not too fussed either way, as long as there isn't back hair!)
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    I have to admit I LOVE a hairy chest. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy looking at ripped, buff guys who "manscape", but when it comes to snuggling up with my man, I LOVE to lay my head in his furry chest.

Ladies, am I in the minority here? What do you think?

I want my man to look like a man - so I agree with you.....
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love chest hair! Bald is nice too, but I like to curl up to something that will keep me warm at night. My boyfriend hates his chest hair, but not enough to shave it thank GOD!
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hairy chests gross me out to the max! Thank god my bf doesnt have any hair on his.