Zombie Apocalypse Weapon....

Options

Replies

• emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    a gazillion pairs of shoes, shoe rack, water bottle filled with water and a broken office chair. reckon I will survive about an hour with those weapons! :-(
  • Fnarkk
    Fnarkk Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hmm, a pair of solid wood doors... heavy hinges... metal doorknobs... ok, with a few hours I can make everything from a spiky club and shield to a crossbow but in a few minutes I can make a sap (hinges in my socks for extra wallop) or perhaps a metal-shod quarterstaff with the doorknobs at the ends for that loving touch.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    A small paring knife...it did a wonder on my thumb 10 minutes ago...I am up for some serious close in hand to hand combat with them Walkers (homage to Robert Kirkland)...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    C-4

LIE! You have a stapler & a jar for your sunflower seeds...you're just as f***ed as the rest of us!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    My left fist but he always brings his friend right fist or as I like to call em Lightening and Thunder..........I'm gonna bring a storm of boom on their face!
    21mhf9i.gif
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You don't have to be faster than the zombies, just faster than your friends. I have my running shoes nearby and I'm confident I can outrun my friends!
  • LeSsOvMe
    LeSsOvMe Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm safe. It's a roll of packing tape!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ltywec9bnK1r2q21uo1_500.jpg

Nuff said...
  • schavarry
    Options
    C-4

LIE! You have a stapler & a jar for your sunflower seeds...you're just as f***ed as the rest of us!

Ha ha ha! That is hilarious! :laugh:
  • Erin51
    Erin51 Posts: 35
    Options
    I will tell them about "Hope and Change".....That will give me atleast 4 years.....LMAO

Laughing so hard...tears down my face...good thing I wasn't taking a drink!
  • n003k
    n003k Posts: 58
    Options
    Either a Mosin Nagant M91/30 (Hard Left) or AR15 (To my left on the wall)
  • MLAnniRoc
    Options
    A calculator... I will math them to death! ...errr, or re-death!
  • ChunkyFunkyMonkey
    Options
    My 2012 diary, or my passport. I will efficiently plan my days out running them?
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    A computer speaker....death unto all zombies!
  • ChunkyFunkyMonkey
    Options
    My left fist but he always brings his friend right fist or as I like to call em Lightening and Thunder..........I'm gonna bring a storm of boom on their face!
    21mhf9i.gif

BAHAHAHA!!! Too good
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    salt shaker!! take that zombies
  • Greyseal
    Options
    A glass of Rum on the rocks! Oh yeah, I'm ready!
  • cheerz465
    Options
    My Guitar Hero guitar...I will intimidate them with my mad skills on the wii.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ltywec9bnK1r2q21uo1_500.jpg

Nuff said...

this
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Big pile of bills. They'll die of heart attacks from that...oh hell, they're already dead. Ummmm. a cloth-covered rope coiled bowl with a tape measure and thank-you notes. .....I got nothin'. Can I go downstairs and use the other computer??? Then I'd be freeking unstopable. The guncase is down there full of guns and ammo. :bigsmile: WIN!