pinterest?

Options
Im wondering if anyone else loves pinterest as much as I do. I always look at it for inspiration of healthy snacks, exercise routines, and positive images and words...its what inspired me to finally get started on my weight loss. anyone else?

Replies

• Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I <3 pinterest!!
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I joined a few days ago by an invite but haven't figured out the site yet. Can you recommend anyone good to follow for inspiration?
  • Chip10k
    Chip10k Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im obsessed with pinterest! i have several boards but one is dedicated to getting healthy!
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i just discovered it yesterday haha and im obsessed with it! im not kidding
  • rebeccawalker1982
    rebeccawalker1982 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It has taken the place of Facebook and I have my mom inlaw and sister inlaw hooked on it now too. I have 2 boards just for food...one that I am planning on making and the other that I have made.....feel free to check them out...not all the stuff it totaly healthy but hey everybody needs a cheat day and why not have somethign yummy! And I also have a board for working out.

its under the same user name as on here. @gmail.com
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    It has taken the place of Facebook and I have my mom inlaw and sister inlaw hooked on it now too. I have 2 boards just for food...one that I am planning on making and the other that I have made.....feel free to check them out...not all the stuff it totaly healthy but hey everybody needs a cheat day and why not have somethign yummy! And I also have a board for working out.

its under the same user name as on here. @gmail.com

Facebook still exists? Between MFP and Pinterest I don't log onto Facebook much either.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I just got one a few days ago and I love it. I have a low-calorie recipes board and a food for "cheat" days board. So much food! Haha :)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    pinterest = cocaine
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    pinterest = cocaine
    :laugh: so is!
  • MissShivi
    Options
    I loooooove pinterest. I could waste hours on it! I try to avoid the 'Food' category unless I'm looking at it whilst I'm eating something healthy cos otherwise it brings on cravings. I love the Fitness section as it's full of inspiration/workout plans AND the occasional healthy recipe!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Love it. Unfortunately i see stuff, love it, look it up, then buy it :P
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I just started on pinterest a couple days ago, still getting the hang of it, but MUST say.. I loveee it!
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    How do you join? I have clicked to join and was put on a waiting list and a month later nothing. Then a girl invited me and still nothing. I want to join.
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm sickly obsessed with Pinterest. It's awful.
  • cecebenavidez
    Options
    I just started using Pinterest and I love it!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i'm obsessed. like completely :laugh: at least an hour a day
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    im definitely no longer on fb as much as i am on there. kristen_1350 has a good one called Healthy Living. If you go onto the FITNESS category theres tons of stuff to look at! feel free to follow me too lol ruby1986!
  • CuppycakeKaren
    CuppycakeKaren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is soooo addicting!! A friend got me into it, and at first I didn't get the appeal. Then one day...SNAP!!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Absolutely addicted to it! I'm Tammy Heath on there with a couple of "healthy" boards. :drinker: