pinterest?

Options

Replies

• Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    im definitely no longer on fb as much as i am on there. kristen_1350 has a good one called Healthy Living. If you go onto the FITNESS category theres tons of stuff to look at! feel free to follow me too lol ruby1986!

How do I go about finding someone to follow?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Ya, I got put on a waiting list too awhile back. How do you join??
  • richnluv
    richnluv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love pinterest! I just got my invite a few days ago & I'm hooked :smile:
  • smbyrd13
    smbyrd13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pinterest...I'm afraid I spend way too much time on there. I've found so many great recipes and motivation to keep working out...plus tons of cute crafts/decor ideas. It took me a while to get into it...I didn't see what was so special but now I am hooked!
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love Pinterest! My friend got me hooked:)
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i think if you type it in the search box it will come up....
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    I do!! I love looking through the fitness category, it's one of the ways I motivate myself.
  • rubygarcia86
    Options
    I LOVE pinterest...I'm afraid I spend way too much time on there. I've found so many great recipes and motivation to keep working out...plus tons of cute crafts/decor ideas. It took me a while to get into it...I didn't see what was so special but now I am hooked!

that was me, i was kinda unsure of how it worked at first but when i noticed i can see everyone else's pins i was amazed :D
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I really don't get it. I'm on there, but it seems so pointeless to me. Just pictures... why??
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    yes. it's like crack though. i can only use it twice daily.

(for the record, i don't do drugs haha)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I love it for my wedding planning and pictures of breath-taking places I hope to visit 1/100th of one day!
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PINTEREST!
  • rubygarcia86
    Options
    im definitely no longer on fb as much as i am on there. kristen_1350 has a good one called Healthy Living. If you go onto the FITNESS category theres tons of stuff to look at! feel free to follow me too lol ruby1986!

Ok so go to the search box and type the username then click on people it should come up
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I think it's faster to get on if you sign on through your facebook account. There's an option to do that on the pinterest home page.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I love love love it! I am also addicted and proud of it. It is like virtual shopping without spending a dime! and that is just the start of it. Recipes, crafts, decorating, etc. Plus, finally a place to store all the cool sites I find and bookmark, only to never find them again!
  • H0neybug
    H0neybug Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It is my new obsession...I love it! I love getting food ideas, decorating ideas, clothing ideas, craft ideas...it just goes on and on...there is so much to be inspired by on Pinterest.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

Ok so go to the search box and type the username then click on people it should come up

Awesome... Im now stalking, I mean following you. Lol. Thanks
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    LOVE Pinterest! I'm so addicted!!!
  • rubygarcia86
    Options

Awesome... Im now stalking, I mean following you. Lol. Thanks

lol yesss!
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I love me some Pinterest!! I have made so many recipes and done so many workouts off of Pinterest