5979787_6541.jpg
    This is where I am today:
    5979787_8929.jpg

Now you can see it!:smile:
    THANK YOU!!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    @ Tenoreo90, Sunshine_88, sruffin9834, conleyjmarie and JenTracey thank you I have worked to get here and I love what the food I eat and exercise does to my body :love:
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bar Refaeli

Bar-Refaeli-Sports-illustrated-large.jpg

And if I'm really dreaming, Kim Dolan Leto

kim-dolan-leto.jpg
  • cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    1564c2s.jpg

No.. just no

I agree just no
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    This girl right here. I will never be stick thin, nor do I want to be. I was around 160 in high school, and in the best shape ever. I ran cross country and was on the drill team. I'm 5'9 and aiming to be a size 12 or so.

untitled-2.jpg

whitney-thompson-first-plus-size-americas-next-top-model.jpg

I think she is so beautiful!!!
  • brittni127
    Options
    A LONGGG way to go...

For those who were asking this is Lauren Colfer :)
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    I have a hourglass body so I am realistic about what I can achieve. I would be THRILLED to ever achieve anything like the following ladies.

500full.jpg

200full-.jpg

I have an hourglass shape and would kill to have that kind of shape
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    can't we all just love ourselves and not feel obligated to compare ourselves to unattainable ideals? your body is never going to look exactly like anyone else's body. we need to recognize and accept that. the media is flushing our self-esteems down the drain. especially women and girls.
  • Klynn63
    Klynn63 Posts: 66
    Options
    Well, I can not figure out how to post pics. Demi Lovato, Kim K, Sofia Vergara. They all have similar body shapes to me, I am hourglass.
  • lifeismoto
    Options
    bump
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    can't we all just love ourselves and not feel obligated to compare ourselves to unattainable ideals? your body is never going to look exactly like anyone else's body. we need to recognize and accept that. the media is flushing our self-esteems down the drain. especially women and girls.

Nothing is wrong with looking at something for inspiration and to work towards.
    You can achieve if you work hard enough.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    Options

we're just having fun geesh
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    Options
    Bar Refaeli

Bar-Refaeli-Sports-illustrated-large.jpg

And if I'm really dreaming, Kim Dolan Leto

kim-dolan-leto.jpg
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    scarlett-johansson.jpg

I have an hourglass figure. I'm barrel chested, and short waisted...the distance from the bottom of my ribs to my hipbones is minimal. In fact, I have friends that are shorter than me, that are TALLER when we are sitting. Fortunately, I have decently long legs to make up for it. Anyway, there's lots of bodies out there I would like to look like, but never will because I'm not shaped the way they are. So, I tried to find someone who is a more realistic choice based on my body shape but even ScarJo looks like she may have a longer waist than I do.

Scarlett is my ideal, I'm hourglass, short waisted as well.
    I am with you in the short waist club. Suit jackets are such a pain. Always need to get them completely redone!

Since I can't think of any shortwaisted celebrities, the only logical explanation is, that must be a requirement to be a movie star.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    bump, LOL!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

And also I HIGHLY doubt that anyone posting a picture thinks that they will look exactly like anyone else. Like inch for inch they will be exact. I have a high self esteem and can say that I recognize you get there with hard work and I accept that I will have to be working hard to achieve!
  • ninacoffey2
    Options
    I have to say that I agree with Marilyn Monroe. I am a "thick" girl as it is. At my absolute smallest, because of my bone structure, I'd be happy to be a 10! I am barrel chested, so I"m not sure I could ever technically have the "hour glass" figure. Just wanting to be "fit" ... not "small" or "skinny" or "slim" ... simply fit and healthy!
    marlon.jpg
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    This girl right here. I will never be stick thin, nor do I want to be. I was around 160 in high school, and in the best shape ever. I ran cross country and was on the drill team. I'm 5'9 and aiming to be a size 12 or so.

untitled-2.jpg

whitney-thompson-first-plus-size-americas-next-top-model.jpg

Something like this! I will never ever be stick skinny nor do I want to be...this is a perfect shape for me!
  • Klynn63
    Klynn63 Posts: 66
    Options

And also I HIGHLY doubt that anyone posting a picture thinks that they will look exactly like anyone else. Like inch for inch they will be exact. I have a high self esteem and can say that I recognize you get there with hard work and I accept that I will have to be working hard to achieve!

I agree, women in magazines are airbrushed, we already know this. But there is nothing wrong with wanting to look ideally like someone with a great body and goals are never out of reach-- anyone can do anything they put their mind to. I personally am an hour glass so I would like to look like Sofia Ve, Demi Lovato or Kim K when I get to goal weight-- they all have the same body shape as me and puts into play what I could look somewhat like. Anyways, this is all in good fun! Sheesh!
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    fb07d_Lauren-Colfer-Star-in-a-Bra-590x393.jpg

the girl in the white is closest to what i would like my body to look like. we have similar shapes.