• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    gisele-bundchen-227x300.jpg

bikinigiselebundchen4.jpg
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Christina Hendricks is bigger than I am, but I would happily gain 10lbs if it meant having her proportions. I don't have her lovely hips, though.

I think Katy Perry's figure is pretty awesome, too.
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty content with my body...Just need a little more muscle :)
  • Maid4richie
    Maid4richie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love her figure and i think this would be my ideal , the smallest in my aduly life i was 160 and i was stiff curvy and alot of people would still consider it big but with my shape and stucture i felt perfect :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Catherine Zeta-Jones

catherine-zeta-jones-feet-1.jpg

I have hips like she does, but my legs are thinner. I like that she's thin but not overly so. She looks healthy, feminine, and beautiful.
  • simplymily
    Options
    My ideal body has muscles like the girl in my avatar pic which is a Nike ad. It inspires me everytime I look at it.

I love the Nike ad because i have a "behind" that i would very much like to keep once I reach my ideal weight whatever that may be...
  • Maid4richie
    Maid4richie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This girl right here. I will never be stick thin, nor do I want to be. I was around 160 in high school, and in the best shape ever. I ran cross country and was on the drill team. I'm 5'9 and aiming to be a size 12 or so.

untitled-2.jpg

whitney-thompson-first-plus-size-americas-next-top-model.jpg

I love her figure and i think this would be my ideal , the smallest in my aduly life i was 160 and i was stiff curvy and alot of people would still consider it big but with my shape and stucture i felt perfect :)
  • simplymily
    Options
    25684660344566766_39GcIx2f_c.jpg

<3 Carrie! esp her legs!!

I second this!! Glad I saw this picture because I don't know how to post pictures.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    This would be my ideal, not saying I'll ever look like it, but it's what I would love to have my body look like
    Fitspo4.jpg
  • Emellon
    Emellon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love Kaley Cuoco from Big Bang Theory! She's super hot, and not sickly-thin.
    I hope to eventually get even somewhat close to this! :blushing:

kaley-cuoco-charmed-photo-1.jpg
  • mrsred79
    Options
    I just want to be me and buff, this is my journey:

08/2010
    DSCN0112small.jpg
    DSCN0072.jpg

01/2011
    photo8small.jpg

11/2011
    _DSC05231.jpg
    _DSC05191.jpg

This month with an 8lb gain (after lifting baby)
    IMG_1629small.jpg

Today at the gym (and yes the big dark spot that runs from the top of my t-shirt to the bottom is all sweat!!)
    IMG_16712.jpg

I am not done yet, and I am not sure who I am going to look like and I don't care either. I just want to be me in my body, my buff body :wink:

DANG GIRL, that is flippin amazing! DANG!!!!!!!

WOW! I am SO inspired. You are beautiful and inspirational. You look so healthy!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You Can do it! Your on your way!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bump.... this is great :) I always admired Marisa Miller. I am a bit hippier than her and will never be that thin, but I would love her abs and legs!!

yes at times marisa looks far too thin, but at least she does have the hips, boobs, and butt. I admire her too.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    scarlett-johansson.jpg

I have an hourglass figure. I'm barrel chested, and short waisted...the distance from the bottom of my ribs to my hipbones is minimal. In fact, I have friends that are shorter than me, that are TALLER when we are sitting. Fortunately, I have decently long legs to make up for it. Anyway, there's lots of bodies out there I would like to look like, but never will because I'm not shaped the way they are. So, I tried to find someone who is a more realistic choice based on my body shape but even ScarJo looks like she may have a longer waist than I do.

I am with you in the short waist club. Suit jackets are such a pain. Always need to get them completely redone!

my mom told me Elizabeth Taylor was short-waisted too like we were. (my mom was so sweet, feeling sorry for poor Liz!)

Since I can't think of any shortwaisted celebrities, the only logical explanation is, that must be a requirement to be a movie star.
  • FatgutBgone
    FatgutBgone Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like Markus Ruhl, we have simular body types.

Markus_Ruhl_Romania_2002sept15_101.jpg

markus_ruhl_00.jpg
  • simoriah_angel
    Options
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwh77a9ePe1qfu4llo1_500.jpg

I am and always will be curvy. Took me 30 years to accept that I am not a bag of bones. Certainly don't want to look like one now. I think she's hot. I would love it if I could have a body like her. I'll also take:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3478/3208276820_5006ce4719.jpg

Tho, my chest will always be my burden to bear.....
  • simoriah_angel
    Options
    HOW did you guys get your pics to show?
  • offthewall8704
    Options
    1156ca96schwimmer-1.jpg
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My body now:
    tumblr_ly54c6wYVw1qmv91v.jpg
    tumblr_ly54gbb4hb1qmv91v.jpg