Post a pic of your ideal body

Options

Replies

• Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    My "ideal" body would be what I used to have 6 yrs ago.

l_7e98433606fe9fdcb6bf9dd1e56951e9.jpg

30 extra pounds does not look good on my little frame.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    1564c2s.jpg

I personally think, this girl is probably not over 15-16 years old based on the narrow shape of her hips and the type of bedroom she is in. All that aside, I still think she's beautiful in her own way, but I've always thought that very petite women have something special about them that makes them very feminine and fragile. That's just my opinion, so please don't bash on me for it. :heart:
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Ireshgurl- I'd settle for that! you can get it again no problem!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I found one more.

a WMMA fighter

pic5.jpg
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    This would be my ideal, not saying I'll ever look like it, but it's what I would love to have my body look like
    Fitspo4.jpg

Nice!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    my ideal body.... what I have now! :) I have worked hard and I am damn proud
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Dita Von Tease. She's hippy and busty and she is so gorgeous.

dita-von-teese-blue-dress.jpg
  • eliakrathore
    Options
    15d9vfr.jpg

bex9c1.jpg

Kat is a bit small for my height, but I still love her figure. :)

Who is the person in the first picture? She's GORGEOUS! And I want her body. Even have a similar body shape :O
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    This girl right here. I will never be stick thin, nor do I want to be. I was around 160 in high school, and in the best shape ever. I ran cross country and was on the drill team. I'm 5'9 and aiming to be a size 12 or so.

untitled-2.jpg

whitney-thompson-first-plus-size-americas-next-top-model.jpg
    This is great! My goal is a 10/12...I was an 8 in high school, but I don't really want to be that skinny again. I LOVE MY CURVES!
  • jillvent
    Options
    This girl right here. I will never be stick thin, nor do I want to be. I was around 160 in high school, and in the best shape ever. I ran cross country and was on the drill team. I'm 5'9 and aiming to be a size 12 or so.

untitled-2.jpg

whitney-thompson-first-plus-size-americas-next-top-model.jpg

Agree! I was also 160 in high school - about a size 12 - and felt great. I have my current goal at 150, but anywhere between 150-160 will make me happy!

Exact same for me too!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I just want to get back to when I was in this 2007 photo. I am not sure if I will ever have the *body* I have always wanted. lol Someone trim, fit, and muscular. I don't want stick thin. I'd like my arms to be toner than in this photo with more muscle. I think girls who play tennis have an ideal body to me! n66503566_30675941_5931.jpg
  • mwood777
    mwood777 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have looked and I can't find anyone that i want to look like. I know this, I am not interested in being skinny! My ideal is still in the plus size family but in the weight of " I can shop whereever I wanna", if you can find a scale that says that i will pay extra! I truly and honestly want to see what my body will give me when I arrive at my ideal weight! Then I will post that pic!:love::tongue: :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • surfbabe
    Options
    29w1lqa.jpg

This is me 4 years ago.

I also like Marisa Miller
    2nrfrt.jpg
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    fitspo.jpg

I have no idea who this is, but I just love her body!

I agree. She has an adorable body.

Look at this woman's HINEY!! I would LOVE for my *kitten* to look like that. It's certainly big enough... I'll just have to beat it into shape.
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass and would be happy with

sofia-vergara-dress.jpeg
  • diegogirl
    Options
    6071208210_8de700851a.jpg
    Alison Sweeney by MDA National, on Flickr

I like to get like this I think we have similar shape... I just have some blobbly bits need sorting BADLY ,,, LoL :o)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    1564c2s.jpg
    I personally think, this girl is probably not over 15-16 years old based on the narrow shape of her hips and the type of bedroom she is in. All that aside, I still think she's beautiful in her own way, but I've always thought that very petite women have something special about them that makes them very feminine and fragile. That's just my opinion, so please don't bash on me for it. :heart:

She might be young, but I think she's probably anorexic rather than petite. She strikes me as being way too tall to be that thin naturally.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My "ideal" body would be what I used to have 6 yrs ago.

l_7e98433606fe9fdcb6bf9dd1e56951e9.jpg

30 extra pounds does not look good on my little frame.

Wow, you looked great! You can get there again. :)
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have always thought T'Pol and Hoshi are beautiful women.

TPol_Jolene_Blalock_Blue_Underwear.jpg
    bp-ENT-Hoshi_Sato_Linda_Park_Elevator.jpg