A perspective on "skinny" one's weight loss goal ...

Options

Replies

• luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Dunno, but I would much rather look like one of the bottom four!
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR THIS!!

I am a curvy lady and hope to always be curvy!! People often tell me I should weight 120-125 for my height and I happily say no, 140 is my goal forever... I love my curvys, my butt, my boobs and a layer of fat (even though it's a small layer) on my belly!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    *like*
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I could never be the top row, I have gigantic hips (not just the fat, the bones too!) so it's nice to know that people still find more natural girls attractive!
  • AndiJ2011
    AndiJ2011 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    when designers started putting teenagers in clothing ads trying to convince us that they were grown! lol
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    The top row, when compared to the bottom row, look like adolescent boys. Not my goal!
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.....I don't think it is! And I think the majority of men would agree!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    when designers started putting teenagers in clothing ads trying to convince us that they were grown! lol
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I fit in with the women on the bottom, thank goodness cause the ones on the top need to eat lol
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Good question! I sure as hell don't find it sexy and thankfully neither does hubby - I've got 20-30 more pounds to lose and he already thinks I'm too skinny. :love:

I'd MUCH rather look like Bettie Page or Marilyn Monroe than Twiggy any day
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    I'd absolutely love a figure like the bottom four!!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.....I don't think it is! And I think the majority of men would agree!

I agree. I think women with curves are the most beautiful and I'm sure men agree too.
  • tshirley69
    Options
    Men Love curves....Dogs love bones.... saw this on a magnet.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    This was JUST posted a couple days ago.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Amen to this! The bottom 4 women are so much prettier. They look healthy and like women. the top look like skelatons. I would choose to look like the bottom row any day of the week! I want to look like a woman, not just bones.
  • Metsfn4life
    Metsfn4life Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. I don't see the appeal in protruding bones. I think women should have curves....that's what makes us women :-)
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Woooow awesome pic!
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    It is my understanding that women need to have a little fat on their body to keep their cycles in check. They also need to have a little bit of fat for when they have babies. I would rather have curves than hip bones sticking out. I see super skinny chicks walking around all the time and I want to shove food down their throats. :explode: :laugh:
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    loveee the bottom row! I want to look like bettie and elizabeth. : )
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I like my curves & would never want to be built like a 10 year old boy. IMO the bottom four are definitely nicer to look at.
This discussion has been closed.